• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

NYCC and Topps Disney Free Items

NYCC and Topps Disney Free Items

wdwaurora

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hi everyone! I play the topps Disney game and wanted to see if anyone was attending NYCC. They are going to have a booth there and give away PINS as well as a ton of other stuff, including in game card sets if you give them your game username.

I can’t attend so I’m looking for someone who is going and could give them my username for the cards. Sounds like they are having some awesome giveaways in general so might be a fun booth to stop by either way. Let me know if you can help!

I play as well and heard about it. I am interested to see what the prizes are too, especially the pins.
I heard at the booth you have to show the game on your phone to get the prizes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I play as well and heard about it. I am interested to see what the prizes are too, especially the pins.
I heard at the booth you have to show the game on your phone to get the prizes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I have not seen anything about the actual stuff given out. I think the card set is just the common cards for todays incredibles release.

Back