• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Oh I Just Can't Wait to be Zapped~

ZAPPED! Oh I Just Can't Wait to be Zapped~

pretty_Omi

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
So a couple months ago, D23 sold tickets for one of their special anniversary screenings, and this time it was for my other favorite movie, The Lion King!! Sadly, while in the middle of trying to complete the checkout process, I was informed the event sold out :(
giphy.gif

A week before the screening here in CA, I received a text from a certain wizard, asking if I was going to the screening. I told him no, I hadn't been able to get in. He said good to know and no further questions...
giphy.gif

A bit later he sent me some "pretty cool numbers" he felt he should share with me, which looked suspiciously like a tracking number...
3ZDE.gif

And low and behold these pins showed up days later!!
acda12a3d131f299a442e3d28283aede.jpg

giphy.gif

Not only did he send me the event pin, but some of the new Hidden Mickey's! They're so cute!!
Thank you so much @MerlinEmrys I love them and they brightened my day
tumblr_moloellm6O1svjnfso1_500.gif

Last edited:
Back