• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL OK I want this . . .

VINYL OK I want this . . .

caligirlUCR

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99.2%
234   2   1
Ok this is the first Vinyl I have ever actually wanted. Does anyone know anything about it??? Like when it will be released??

402042_328932573805854_110923552273425_1110814_1429860211_n.jpg

Since it was just posted by Disney on their FB today... there's no information about it out there. Hasn't been released, no word on if it will be released with the ball or not.

And heeeey, this idea sounds familiar

Last edited:
Hopefully we will get more information before January 27th. If not, I will try to see if they will give us an update at the
PTN.

Dana :)

damn they beat me to the idea I was planning on doing a custom of Rhino in his ball but could never get a 1.5 inch vinyl haha

edit - Noticed Grim posted a link to my custom mittens thread where I said the idea :p

Last edited:
Looks like it was supposed to be released on June 15th, but Disney has taken that off their Vinylmation release calendar...no replacement date has been set as of yet...

Back