• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Ok who did this?

ZAPPED! Ok who did this?

lucan444

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
I had a great story all typed up, about how a wonderfull pin was sent to me mysterously and how it befuddles even our most insidious inquisitors here at Villain Inc,

And my stupid keyboard ate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that will tell you what kind of summer we are having here at VI, brutal heat, endless yammering tourists, screaming children<happiest place on earth my buttocks!> all

have been in a plethora here at the castle this summer, in fact , here beneath the castle , below the CM rooms, at the very heart of VIllains inc, its been repressive.....

We gots some wise guy who thinks hes Sam spade telling the crazies he's lookin for the East Coast Goon Squad<dont he know we dont do that here, thats a Cali thing,> and

checkin every female CM like shes Effie Perrine,

We gots a whole group of Disney characters running around Epcot playin Starsky and Hutch, and one pair of those villains whom seems to be in love, Please for the love of all

thats evil. The visual of those two in ,,, ahemmm.... romantic entaglements is , yes i will say it abysmal....and of course worse than the visual abysmality of Octomom and a

Feline Pacino character is the fact that those infernal PTD pins from last month featured villains, All of whom I wanted, and of course I couldnt get one of those with an army

of Iagos or a Rapunzel Reveal/Conceal pin....Some days it just doesnt pay to be evil.......

So I return to my office, open the full visual surround sound system to hear the screams from Space Mtn, <about the only soothing sounds I can get since my Teddy Ruxpin

stopped working when I put Kiss live in Melbourne in it, but the guitar solo was impressive...Before his head exploded>

Instead I pondered the envelope that I had recieved, addresssed to me, Lord high egoist, at Villain Central, but the return perplexed me, what did that say?

Princess Central? I rang the infernal information corp up, where is this place I belowed, not because I was angry but because their office is directly below..Dole whip stand

and on a day liketoday its incredibly loud as those machines mix up that pineapple stuff<you know why they call it frozen dessert? dont ask you wouldnt like the answer>

"Yes princess Central?"
"What do you mean , left coast?"
"Oh California, Really,? you dont say,,,Could you in your infinite wisdom be more specific?" the sarcasim no longer containable in my voice,

The line went dead,,,,, and Dangerfield thought he got no respect.............

So I tear open the package,, expecting, any number of items, but not what is inside this LBE of mystery....

[pinpics]96818[/pinpics]

: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Si and Am #1 - GWP

I remained calm for about ,0000001 nanoseconds, and then in a voice very reminiscent of someones girlfiend riding splash mtn, I shattered half the windows in the VI

executive suite, I couldnt believe someone would be so generous, so giving,,,, i quickly double checked the envelope, no it did say Princess Central......but the street Addy ,

once composure had returned, and my ears had stopped thier bleeding from my own voice, and the town did not add up,,,, I suddenly wished that Disney Noir was around to

hire, but he only works the other side of the park, soto speak.

So i sat there dumbfounded, wondering who could be the mystery zapper ........i grabbed the Vile phone, this would take some work, but I would find out whom,using the

proper venacular, whom did this, and ooohhhhh, would they pay,,, and pay dearly....................

Thank you to whoever you are!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Well, well, well!

It looks to me as if Princess Central has stepped up their game. They must have received their large order of pixie dust and decided it was time to pour a little onto the head of Villains Inc.

We can well imagine the beautiful hues of silver, iridescent, purples and, oh yes, pinks, just floating in the air at Villains Inc when the Pixie Dust package was opened.

The screams must have been so joyous, almost innocent and child like.

The beauty of it!

I'm sure the package was well deserved!

with the help of some flying monkees<mostly Mike Nesmith<whos mom invented white out> and
Mickey Dolenz, and Peter Tork, no help at all from Mr I stole my name from a disney villain,Davy Jones>...

My minions have narrowed the culprit down to two individuals whom live in the Bay area................

Confess now or be subject to the wrath of ....ummmm.....eerrrrrr.....well someone will be right ticked off... maybe even up to and including perturbed?

Ohhh ok, confess cuz I have no idea and I will figure you out by process of incrimination!!!

Look! Davy Jones was the best of all of them. He was every Princesses dream!

Ooooh....Davy. Lol

Vicki

Awesome! And Vicky...you're too funny. I can just see a bunch of girls feigning over how to pixie bomb the darkside!

OH MY GOSH....ya cant just say "i got an awesome mystery zap of..."

lost me on sentence 5 (ok i had lotsa bubbls, and i cant focus on typing) BUT still.....and Vicky you egg him on!

oh btw thats from me

jk jk thats a total lie. damn and i do owe you, and nobody wants to owe you, especially me...barf, snarf scowl

Girl you know it!!!!

We gotta be sure there is pixie dust swirling everywhere!!!!

Vicki

OH MY GOSH....ya cant just say "i got an awesome mystery zap of..."

lost me on sentence 5 (ok i had lotsa bubbls, and i cant focus on typing) BUT still.....and Vicky you egg him on!

oh btw thats from me

jk jk thats a total lie. damn and i do owe you, and nobody wants to owe you, especially me...barf, snarf scowl

ahhh silly princesses, my sources are far and wide, and while not quite trapped in a cave of Wonders, we here at Villians Inc do know a thing or two about ....investigating a mystery,,,,,,,

yess I have discovered whom the mystery zapper is, and rest assured,

A> i know its not you Dawny, and I know its eating you up that I helped you,,,,, that daily angst is part of the reason I smile so as I sip my morning Cornona by the pool, vengence isnt always messy,

B> while Ms Princess incarnate HuertaJV, cavorts at my dealing with the pixie dust, and ye gads there was alot in that small package and revels in my minions spending days cleaning the foul and fettered

stench of fairy from the air in our humble deviant lair, I know her Addy by heart, so instantly I knew she might have sent it, but the chances were slim, she had recently sent me a package, and we had

just cleaned up from that pixie debaucle!!!Besides she already booked a Villians Inc exclusive tour for her upcoming visit to WDW, so how princess like can she be if she prefers traveling across the land to

be guided thru the happiest place on Earth by none other than Moi', and does it months in advance to assure herself great seating, like booking a table at LeCeller'.. only we know the shortcuts to all the parks

and we Deliver.......<yes even bubbly and cheese, but dont tell dawny as she gets Jersey jealous so easily!> however I digress about the package,,,,,

but the addy on the envelope only took a low level spell from our resident prognasticator <thats magician dawny?>to reveal the identity of said perpatrator,,,,,,,,,

Now we are about to conviene a council of Evil to discuss our next strategic manuever in the Princess Wars..........

Ohhhh wait ,,,,isnt that blonde princess chick due to have a wanted pin here next month?.....Bet I can get some princess to wear black for one of those,,,,,,,,

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... it is so EVIL TO BE ME...... by the way its 86 degrees sunny and I just got back from playing agent P at Epcot ....another tuff day of being evil......

Sorry the Corona bell just rang, time for afternoon refreshments...... Tata~~~

S.O.B.

fRIST YOU mo fo (google it) you know it does bother me i owe you.....i hope your corona gets skunked.

NEXT what tour!!??!! :shock: i wanna go...i have spoiled only child syndrome SOCS yes socks....so soc it.:lol: and there is wine and cheese someplace...awe come on whats happening? Is vicki coming in sept? Im wearing my steal toe shoes and kicking everyone in the shin...you first Daryll.

Oh and did i hear you had some big event happen? Single women everywhere are crying.

TEARS OF JOY :rofl:

ooohhhh blondes like you Dawny never look smashing in green !!!! its much more of a redheads color dont you agree??

yes ms Huerta and the Huerta clan booked an exclusive whirlwind tour with VI travel, <when you postivily absolutely got to be ahead of all the touristas in Otown, and dont want to be on I drive in a dive, go VI exlclusive tours>
Poolside Dom, fresh strawberries from the best fields in FL<plant city only 20 miles south of VI , chataue de Evil, our non property uber exclusive hideaway>
a luncheon catered by Vicky and Al<victoria and albert to the rest of you> replete with 12 cheeses, a sumptuous fruit and veggie spread, and of course all the dippings for said plant life, INCLUDING a special chocolate fondue from Ghiridellies over at DTD,<the Manager is actually a double agent of OURS and makes a triple truffle mixture for us, on a special occasions>
Finally we will finish it off with a flight of ice wines, several from Canada,Germany and lastly our own special brew, vinted and bottled for Villain INc,only by the DOOFENSHMIRTZ WINERY in Shtupeldorff.,,,,,, sorry but the likes of Princess tongues will never touch this ambrosia, its too good for tiara wearers!!

Yes im afraid we will be having all this fun, and exclusive cast member behind the scenes tours of New Fantasyland, Epcot and of course Hollywood Studios........

Dont be bitter.....so much!!!

ooohhhh blondes like you Dawny never look smashing in green !!!! its much more of a redheads color dont you agree??

yes ms Huerta and the Huerta clan booked an exclusive whirlwind tour with VI travel, <when you postivily absolutely got to be ahead of all the touristas in Otown, and dont want to be on I drive in a dive, go VI exlclusive tours>
Poolside Dom, fresh strawberries from the best fields in FL<plant city only 20 miles south of VI , chataue de Evil, our non property uber exclusive hideaway>
a luncheon catered by Vicky and Al<victoria and albert to the rest of you> replete with 12 cheeses, a sumptuous fruit and veggie spread, and of course all the dippings for said plant life, INCLUDING a special chocolate fondue from Ghiridellies over at DTD,<the Manager is actually a double agent of OURS and makes a triple truffle mixture for us, on a special occasions>
Finally we will finish it off with a flight of ice wines, several from Canada,Germany and lastly our own special brew, vinted and bottled for Villain INc,only by the DOOFENSHMIRTZ WINERY in Shtupeldorff.,,,,,, sorry but the likes of Princess tongues will never touch this ambrosia, its too good for tiara wearers!!

Yes im afraid we will be having all this fun, and exclusive cast member behind the scenes tours of New Fantasyland, Epcot and of course Hollywood Studios........

Dont be bitter.....so much!!!

and

Now children, behave, at least for a little bit. Lol

Dawny he's yanking your chain, leg or whatever is popping out of your Princess habit sweetie. We won't be there until next year....hopefully!!!! We're trying for November 2014, so it will be cooled down. May e the first week or do. I'll let you know so maybe you can plan to come too and between the two of us and our Pixie Dust, we just may take over VI!!!!

Princessa Vicki

Yeh Vicki....i do wish it was this year./...i know you did the trip --was it a year ago already?!?! anyway..havnt spoken nor traded in a while. Im truly in hate with Lucann and hope to give a swift kick in the shin except i owe him a good pin darn it!

Back