• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Old Member Returning

Old Member Returning

Loomi

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Hey everyone! I'm Stephanie, aka Loomi, and I am a 30 year old Disney fan from the UK!

I was an active member who vanished around 2017-2018 due to a series of unfortunate events. Those unfortunate events continued to become even more unfortunate, my partner was diagnosed with epilepsy at the end of 2018 and then in the middle of the 2020 pandemic, I myself was diagnosed with breast cancer. I finished my treatment in Feb 2021 and am trying to get on with life :)

I'm still very much a big Disney fan, circumstances have led to me almost entirely stopping collecting pins but I am excited to return to DPF as it's such a lovely community of Disney lovers. Hoping that I might see some familiar faces from my heydays!

Hi Loomi! Welcome back! I am sorry to hear of the troubles you've been having. Congratulations on finishing your treatments!

Welcome back. Great to hear that you've completed your treatments. My Grandmother was a 50 year breast cancer survivor. Sorry to hear of your parents diagnosis. I know there are some medications that can help with eppisodes. Best of luck to you and again welcome back.

Yayyy welcome back @Loomi so nice to see some of our older members returning. Sorry to hear about your unfortunate events but I hope you can stick around and enjoy the forums again :)

Hi and Welcome back! Congratulations on completing your treatments; we're happy you're back and looking forward to seeing many posts from you! :)

Thank you all so much! It's lovely (and nostalgic?!) to see so many familiar names : D I hope you've all been keeping well and I hope that I can catch up with you all again.

Hi there! I think you left around the time I started, but welcome back! Sorry to hear of your troubles, but glad to hear you are moving past them.

Hi there! I think you left around the time I started, but welcome back! Sorry to hear of your troubles, but glad to hear you are moving past them.
Thank you, and nice to meet you! I love your profile pic, I too am a bunny enthusiast, and I have a nethie x lionhead bun named Stilton :)

Thank you, and nice to meet you! I love your profile pic, I too am a bunny enthusiast, and I have a nethie x lionhead bun named Stilton :)
Lionheads are the cutest! You'll need to share some pics of Stilton sometime.

Hi. I remember you. You collect Lion King don't you? Welcome back! :)
Yes, that's me! A Lion King collector :) My side collections are Jock and Djali, also, just love those lil guys.

Thank you everyone for the welcome back, it's lovely to be around the community again!

Hey everyone! I'm Stephanie, aka Loomi, and I am a 30 year old Disney fan from the UK!

I was an active member who vanished around 2017-2018 due to a series of unfortunate events. Those unfortunate events continued to become even more unfortunate, my partner was diagnosed with epilepsy at the end of 2018 and then in the middle of the 2020 pandemic, I myself was diagnosed with breast cancer. I finished my treatment in Feb 2021 and am trying to get on with life :)

I'm still very much a big Disney fan, circumstances have led to me almost entirely stopping collecting pins but I am excited to return to DPF as it's such a lovely community of Disney lovers. Hoping that I might see some familiar faces from my heydays!
Hey, welcome back! Hopefully the future hold amazing things for you and all goes well! Glad to have you here :)

Back