• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO Olzewski Gallery of Light Boxes

ISO Olzewski Gallery of Light Boxes

allottalaughs

Rapunzel Fanatic!
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hello!

I was hoping I could get some help with a gift for my grandmother's 80th birthday at the end of this month. I really want to get her a gallery of light shadow box from Disneyland and was hoping to get some help since I can't travel there myself. I am willing to pay a pickup premium for someone who can take pics of the options the shops have (Disneyland and CA Adventure have them). If anyone is willing to help please PM me and we can talk! I would so very much appreciate it. She isn't doing very well and I would love to give her a piece of Disney to hold while she's at home. Thank you so much in advance!

:)

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Back