For Sale: ON HOLD - 25 Years of Lion King For Sale - Lots of Unique Items! Prices Lowered!

Discussion in '"Other" For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by timeerkat, Jun 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    313   0   0

I've been collecting Lion King items pretty much since the movie came out 25 years ago, but I have very limited display space and other more recent collections have taken over most of the space I do have. As a result, the majority of my collection has been sitting in storage tubs in a storage unit. I have come to accept that I probably won't ever have the space/time/money to display them how I want, so rather than keeping my stuff in tubs forever, I've decided to thin out my collection to the few things I really enjoy and hopefully find good homes for the rest.

I don't have any super high value collectible items (much of my collecting was done when I was a kid/teenager in the first ten or so years after the movie release, and I didn't really have expensive collectible money at that time), but I do have a rather eclectic collection of stuff, since it's pretty much whatever I could get ahold of that was Lion King related.

All prices listed will be OBO, and I'm willing to make deals on multiple-item orders. Prices will be listed as goods/services and will be inclusive of all fees except for shipping; shipping fees will be entirely dependent on what you purchase as I have items that are wildly different sizes and weights. But shipping will be charged as close to cost as I can, and you will not be obligated to purchase if we figure out that shipping will be prohibitively expensive. As always, if we can meet up in person I will waive any shipping fee.

I have five large tubs that I still need to sort through, take photos of, and price, so stuff will be added over the course of the next few weeks or so. If you see something you want feel free to claim it and I can hold it for you until everything is up in case you would like to add items as I go.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  2. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    313   0   0

Stuffed Animals

If you have a severe cat allergy - even those these were stored away from him, they may have been exposed to my cat Socks at some point, and Socks and my roommate's cat do go on the couch these photos were taken on. I cleaned the couch before taking these photos and the plushies look, feel, and smell clean, with no visible cat fur on them, but I can't guarantee that they are 100% cat-free.

[​IMG]

Jumbo Simba and Nala - $13 Nala, $11 Simba (Simba has small hole in his stitching on the side of his belly where two panels are joined but should be easily repaired for someone with mending experience); $20 for both. Due to the size and weight of these, it is advisable for these to be a local sale only as shipping will cost more than the actual item, but I can certainly ship if desired/needed.

Between those two, left to right:
    Beanbag Nala - SOLD
    Disney Store 13" Nala - $8
    Adult Simba - SOLD
    Kohls Cares Simba - $4

[​IMG]

Left to right:

Disney Store Timon beanbags - $2 each
    Hula Timon - BOTH SOLD
    Disney Store Kiara hand puppet - $7
    Simba pillow - $8
    Pumbaa - $2
    Adult Simba - $2
    Rafiki - SOLD
    Scar - SOLD

Cub Simba - $2
    Broadway Timon - $4 each
    Broadway Simba - $6 or $4 if purchased with a Timon ($8 for pair)

Puzzles

[​IMG]

All puzzles are still sealed in box.

Lenticular - $4
    Simba - $2
    Disney Parks - $13
    Simba/Mufasa Signature - $22

Kids Meal and Cereal Box Promos

[​IMG]

Burger King Simba puppet - $4 (box does not stay latched but is in otherwise good condition)
    McDonalds Simba parade viewer - $4

[​IMG]

Kellogg's Bobbleheads - $16 for set (will not split)
    Kellogg's bendy characters - Unsealed Simba $2, sealed $3 each or $5 for Simba/Nala pair.

[​IMG]

McDonalds Lion King 1 1/2 finger puppets - Simba and Ed sealed, Timon unsealed but comes with bag and insert.

These also make sound if you press the button on the bottom. Timon works and says "Hakuna Matata." I wasn't able to get Simba or Ed to make the noise but there may be a pull tab inside preventing it so I am unsure if their sound isn't working or just isn't activated yet.

$2 each, all three for $5

[​IMG]

McDonalds Lion King 2 plush. All unsealed except for one sealed Kiara, but I do have the bags for one Timon, Kiara, Pumbaa, Rafiki, and Zazu (unpictured since I found it when putting everything away for the evening).

$1 each or set of 7 (full set minus Kovu who I was never able to find) for $5. First sale including Kiara can choose between sealed bag and opened; first sale of each opened character with a bag will have the bag included unless you tell me you don't want it.

ONE RAFIKI, ONE OPEN KIARA, ONE TIMON, ONE PUMBAA SOLD

Other Toys/Action Figures

[​IMG]

Still sealed, though these were bought several years ago so I can't guarantee that the Play-Doh inside is still good.

$4 each, set for $14

[​IMG]

Still sealed, though the packaging shows wear.

Green box playset - $17
    Red box playsets - $8 each, $14 together

[​IMG]

Simba Magic Mates - $22

(Note that the batteries were dead and I did not have time to change them while organizing/taking photos, but he was very gently used when I first got him for maybe a week or two before being stored, so he should still work fine after changing the batteries. If you would like to purchase this I am happy to change the batteries and test it out/send video before the sale is finalized.)

[​IMG]

Miscellaneous toys/figurines - $1 each - these are heavily used so have lots of paint dings/scuffs. Can provide close-up photos if wanted/needed
    Paddleballs - SOLD
    Picture frame - $4

[​IMG]

Figurine Playset - $8

Funko Pops

[​IMG]

Pumbaa - $8

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
  3. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    313   0   0

Food Packaging (Cereal Boxes, Ice Cream Bars, etc.)

All packaging comes empty (without food or promo items; food was removed immediately after purchase and prior to storage so nothing has been exposed to old/moldy/stale food products) and wrappers that were directly in contact with food are clean without food residue.

Please note that none of the boxes/packaging are in completely mint/pristine condition; either they were bent/slightly banged up when they were purchased, they were ripped/cut when removing the food product, or they became slightly bent/bowed/sunk in/torn/frayed during storage. If you have questions about a particular item I am happy to take more photos for you.

All boxes (except for the Chocolate Pudding box) are only open on one side and sealed otherwise, so still in box shape. I can ship either still in box shape or unseal the bottom side so it lies flat for shipping, whichever you prefer.

[​IMG]

Cinnamon Krunchers - $3
    Smacks - $3
    Corn Flakes - $7 each or $17 for set of three (the two young Simba boxes are different sizes)
    Pudding Cups cardboard topper - SOLD
    Chocolate Pudding - SOLD
    Gummi Bugs bag - SOLD
    Candy Bars (Hakuna Matata Krunch and Pecan-Caramel Clusters) - SOLD
    Bug-A-Licious Fruit Snacks boxes - SOLD
    Kid Cuisine - SOLD

Ice Cream Pop Tops - $1
    Mud & Bugs - $12

[​IMG]

Sprikl'ins cardboard topper - $.50
    Wonder Ball boxes/stickers - SOLD

[​IMG]

Granola Nuggets - $1
    Animal Crackers - $.50

Dishware

[​IMG]

Paw plate - $1.50
    Bowl - $1.50
    Round plate - $1.50
    Simba Sipper (comes with straw and sealed ladybug straw cover/topper) - $10
    Fork/Spoon - $1.50
    Timon figural mug - $4
    Simba figural mug - $4

All of the above photo - $20

[​IMG]

Simba sipper - $1
    Disney Store boxed mugs - $8 each, $15 pair
    Animal Kingdom mug - $13

Note - the ceramic mugs are heavy and fragile, so shipping will be a bit more on these. They will be wrapped carefully and shipped in a box instead of bubble mailer to protect them, but it may be easiest for a local sale for these.

4. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    313   0   0

Storybooks

[​IMG]

ONE EACH OF THE DUPLICATES SOLD

All books shown above are $.50 each except for the following:

Movie Theater - $9
    Large Hardcovers (all upright books) - $1 each
    CD Read Along - $4
    Art of the Lion King mini hardcover - $8
    Purple cube board book - Free with any other purchase

Coloring/Activity Books

[​IMG]

RED BORDER AND YELLOW BORDER COLORING BOOKS SOLD

All items shown are $.50 each except for the purple sticker books (one free with any other purchase).

The two stacked Addition/Subtraction books appear to be identical (cover and contents). The Addition/Subtraction book next to it appears to have identical contents, but a different cover.

[​IMG]

Addition and subtraction activity cards - $.50

[​IMG]

THREE RIGHTMOST BOOKS IN TOP ROW AND THREE CENTER BOOKS IN BOTTOM ROW SOLD

All remaining items shown are $.50 each. All remaining books appear to be new/unused.

Art/Craft/Writing Supplies

[​IMG]

Colored pencil set (top left tin) - $8
    Stationary set (top right box and card set underneath) - $12
    Lion King on Broadway black pen (does not write but it looks like the ink cartridge might be able to be replaced) - $1
    Purple foam stamp set - $8
    Simba feather pen - SOLD
    Mini notebook - SOLD

Valentines

[​IMG]

Sealed box - $8
    Loose valentines (comes with open box, 8 or 10 white envelopes, two treat sacks, and all loose valentine cards as shown) - $5

All pictured for $11

5. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    313   0   0

Party Supplies

[​IMG]

Party set for 8, still sealed/unused. Includes the following:

Tablecloth
    Happy Birthday banner
    8 treat bags
    8 cups
    8 party hats
    8 invitations + 8 thank-you cards
    8 napkins
    16 plates (2 packs of 8)

Sold together as a set (no splitting) for $26

Tap Lights/Flashlights

[​IMG]

All of the following were bought awhile ago and have never been taken out of the packaging, so I do not know if they currently work.

Taplights - Timon and Pumbaa, Young Simba and Nala, Adult Simba - $4 each, $10 set

Energizer figural flashlights - $6 each, $10 Pumbaa/Timon pair

Paperware

[​IMG]

Dixie Cups - $13
    Square Kleenex - $4
    Rectangular Kleenex - $4

Buttons

[​IMG]

Medium/large buttons - $1.50 each
    Small Simba/Scar - $.50 each

Purchase all as a set for $12

Bath Supplies

All of the following are sealed in package and unused except the gel as noted below.

[​IMG]

Toothbrushes - $4 each, $6 both (Not sure if the batteries still work on these)
    Washcloth - $2.50 each, $12 for set of 6

Jungle Gel body wash - $4 (Note - the lid on this is cracked and was when I received it in the mail a good 20ish years ago. It has not dried out - the gel still moves around in it - but I would not consider it hygienic to use as body wash as it has technically been exposed to the air this whole time. If you would like this, I can empty the gel out and send the empty jar if preferred.)

6. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    313   0   0

Trading Cards

[​IMG]

OH MY GOSH I HAVE SO MANY TRADING CARDS GUISE.

Black binder - $13 - includes the following:
    Series 1: Base cards 1-90, 9 foil cards (missing F3 but one extra F7), 5 pop-up cards (P1-P5)
    Series 2: Base cards 91-170, 1 pop-up card (P9), 3 thermographic cards (T2, T6, T7), 5 activity cards (A1-A5), 5 coloring cards (C1-C5)
    AMC Theater trading card set: 15 cards (missing card #1)
    Binder

Pink/clear binder - $6 - includes the following:
    Series 1: Base cards 1-90, 4 foil cards (F2, F5, F6, F7), 3 pop-up cards (P4 x2 and P5)
    Series 2: Base cards 91-165 and 169-170, 1 pop-up card (P9)
    Binder

AMC trading cards (clear wrapping and loose cards immediately underneath) - Free with any purchase

Series 1 full base set (cards 1-90, no chaser cards) - $1.50 per set; three available
    Series 1 full base set, missing cards 7 and 45 (cards 1-6, 8-44, and 46-90) - $1; one available

Loose cards, Series 1 and 2 - free up to 10 cards per person with any purchase; you may ask for specific numbers and I will include them if I have them as spares.

Empty cardboard box - SOLD

Panini Stickers

[​IMG]

Almost full set (missing 10 stickers) - SOLD
    Empty cardboard box/sticker wrapper - SOLD

Pretty full set (missing 36 stickers) - $7

Random loose stickers - free up to 5 stickers per person with any purchase; you may ask for specific numbers and I will include them if I have them as spares.

Pogs

[​IMG]

Binder - $12 - Includes 7 slammers (#2-8), 56 pogs (#9-15, 20-29, 32, 34-43, 46-57, 60-63, 65-71, 74-78), and binder

All second row and leftmost sheet in third row - $.50/sheet, $2 for all
    Chex set (six sheets in third row) - $4 for set

All pogs - $16 total

Lithographs

[​IMG]

Lion King - set of four - $8 (not splitting set)
    Lion King 2 - $5

Coins/Other Collectibles

[​IMG]

Pressed pennies - $.50 each
    Pressed quarters - $2 each

Take the whole photo for $10 total.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    (photos show the same set front and back)

Magic Kingdom coins (I'm not entirely sure what these were for; I think either just a souvenir or to use in the arcade?).

$13 for the set, not splitting at this time

7. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    313   0   0

Games/Software (and a Watch)

[​IMG]

Classic Game Collection - SOLD
    Sega Genesis (I do not own a Sega Genesis to test if this works, but the cartridge looks like it's in good condition and the booklet/advertising inserts are all included) - $8
    Watch (I meant to put this in another photo, but oh well...) I do not know if this works, guessing that it at least needs a new battery - $4
    Print Studio booklet (booklet only, no software included) - free if you want/need it if added to any order
    CDs - $1 each

Music/Tapes

[​IMG]

Recorder and sheet music books - $4
    Read Along book with tape - $1.50
    Sing-Along tape - $1.50

Magazines/Flyers/Calendars

[​IMG]

All catalogs/magazines $.50 each

Posters

[​IMG]
    From IMAX release in 2002. Never displayed; in fair condition, but does have some scuffs/creasing from being rolled up loosely in storage. Can provide closer photos/measurements if requested - $4

[​IMG]

From IMAX release in 2002. Same as poster above but larger. Never displayed; in fair condition, but does have some scuffs from being rolled up loosely in storage, especially along the edges. Can provide unrolled photos/measurements if requested - $6

8. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    313   0   0

Bags

[​IMG]

Fanny pack - $4 (strap has some fraying where it's connected to the bag)

Tote bags (Pride Rock and Simba/Nala) - SOLD
    Lion King on Broadway bags - SOLD

Subway lunch bags (set of six, all include the bonus item) - $10 (not splitting set at this time)
    Disneyland Halloween party treat bags - $4 (ONE SOLD)

Clothes

All are unworn, though I would suggest washing them before wearing.

[​IMG]

All shirts $4 each. Sizes as follows:

Green Simba - adult XXL
    Lion King on Broadway on Tour - adult M
    Lion King on Broadway - youth 14/16
    Black Simba - adult M

Socks (children's) - $1 for both

Misc. Textile Stuff

[​IMG]

Latch hook - $4
    Towel and washcloth set - $8
    Lanyards - $4 each, $6 total

Miscellaneous

[​IMG]

Nala mask - SOLD
    Disneyland AP Passholder Event fans x2 (double-sided) - SOLD

Panorama Pressers sheet - $13
    Temporary tattoos - SOLD
    Collectible Mufasa/Simba card - $4
    Grid sticker sheet - SOLD
    Holographic postcard - $4
    Keychain - $.25
    Vinylmation magnet - $2.50
    Key cover - $2.50
    Love stamp set - $8
    37 cent stamps x2 - $.37 each

9. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    313   0   0

Just in Case Post

10. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    313   0   0

Just In Case Post

11. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    313   0   0

Thread is open, though I don't expect many posts until I start adding things in. I wanted to start this thread to kick myself in the butt to actually do this. Photos, prices, etc. will start coming soon; hopefully my first batch will go up tomorrow.

In the meantime, the above categories are a good idea of the wide range of items I have. If you have a specific item in mind, feel free to post what you are looking for and I can let you know what I have for that specific category.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  12. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    313   0   0

The first batch of items is up!

I still have two full tubs to go through so more will be added later, but sales for what is up so far are open!

noone likes this.
  13. Ajk

Ajk Let's party like its 2019.

Rating - 100%
    102   0   0

Wow. Nice collection already!!

14. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    313   0   0

Thanks! :) I had stuff in there that I'd forgotten I even had.

15. TLKFan98

TLKFan98 New Member

0   0   0

Hi,

Big collector, interested in a few things

Is your collection still for sale, if so how much is left?

16. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    313   0   0

It is! Everything is available except for the beanbag Nala plush. I still have to go through the second half of my collection; I haven't had the time/energy to do so since the last postings, but I need to soon since I'll be moving in a few months. I'm guessing that will happen on Sunday. since it's a long weekend and I don't have plans yet.

17. TLKFan98

TLKFan98 New Member

0   0   0

Sounds good, I'll put together a list of the items I'm interested in from the first half and PM you. Thanks!

timeerkat likes this.
  18. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    313   0   0

A buttload of stuff just got put up!

This should be essentially everything, though if I find a stray item here and there while I pack up to move, I'll add them in as I find them.

19. teesa.pins

teesa.pins Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I haven’t seen those McDonald’s plush in AGES. Wow ty for the blast from the past & a little childhood happiness

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

akarih and timeerkat like this.
  20. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    313   0   0

Updated with what's been sold and prices lowered on remaining items!

21. fredriclynnea

fredriclynnea A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow!

0   0   0

Holy cow!!! What a collection! I will be sharing this to a friend of mine who is a long time collector. Best of luck!

22. Pecosace

Pecosace Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

This is an amazing collection! It was fun to look over everything. Thanks for sharing everything. There are some things I'm interested in and will have to see what I can take and let you know!

23. Pecosace

Pecosace Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

I sent you a PM!

24. brockm11

brockm11 New Member

0   0   0

PM sent to see if items still available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.