• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING One Family Event Pre-Trades

TRADING One Family Event Pre-Trades
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I will be attending the One Family Pin Event and was looking to see if anyone would like to set up a pre-trade as I cannot bring all of my traders due to quantity and space limitations. Please let me know before Saturday afternoon if you are interested. My PP should be up to date with same user ID as here.

Thanks

You have lots of my wants but I have none of yours. (Why is that so often the case for me?) Feel free to take a look at my pinpics in case there is anything that catches your eye. I also have some of the newer stuff on ptdb. AJK both places.

You have lots of my wants but I have none of yours. (Why is that so often the case for me?)
Join my club. ;)

Feel free to make an offer as well. Depending on the pin, I may be good with something else I don't have. Not sure how much time I'll have to look things over before I go.

Back