• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

One Hundred Mickeys!!!! Wish Me Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Hundred Mickeys!!!! Wish Me Luck!

chumlee

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Ok..so I have decided to start a new Adventure. I want to try to complete this Set. My Girlfriend says I could never do it..so of course I say I CAN!!!! Any help would be AWESOME!!!

Thanks...Chumlee..aka Wendy:bowdown::cheshire:

Wow I havent seen those in a while,,

Wishing you lots and lots of trading luck there.

They were all over the auction site a few months ago...people were dumping I believe. Good Luck

Love the pins and love the artwork. Good luck in your quest! We were lucky to get ahold of some of the original artwork of the 100 Mickeys and the framed set when they were released. They are just so exciting :)

Wow!! Good luck on your quest - I've only ever seen these in traders books at DLR & some people were falling over themselves to make trades for these pins!

Sweet!!! Got one more over the Weekend at DLR. I am up to 20...20%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WoohOOOOO!! On my way. Anyone out there wanna help? You can always catch me on the weekends at DLR in front of Westward Ho. Bring out your Pin and lets play lets make a deal!

Wendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back