• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! One ZAP to RULE THEM ALL

ZAPPED! One ZAP to RULE THEM ALL
lol. congrats!!! (p.s. you had a little too much fun with those gif.s) - I have to say my favorite part is the "parent reaction" cuz that's how mine look at me when I get anything exciting in the mail. :)

awesome awesome pin. I am super envious, but you totally deserve it.

Congratulations of getting the precious Maya!!!

BEST!! DAY!! EVER!!

Thank you!! Oh, thank you for reminding me!!! ( I always forget that gif, lol)

I had wanted to add these gifs... ( I think I will ;) )

tumblr_lqqs7f4nGP1qjzbwe.gif

tumblr_mbgce5TN2V1razmc0o1_500.gif

tumblr_static_dancing_vanellope.gif

What an absolutely awesome thread!! Loved the .gif use! I have to say this one nearly made me laugh out loud (which is an incredible accomplishment given the cruddy day I've had :D :lol:)

tumblr_m3w1qn4lr01qdld8h.gif

*Story bookmarks as one of favorites .gifs EVERS*

Congratulations, congratulations and big congratulations to you, disneygirl333!! :hug: What an absolutely kind thing for Rasputin to do, and your pictures actually really show off the beauty of that pin!! <3 Rasputin, if you do not know it already, you are so awesome! :D

Thanks for sharing with us in a tale of GIFs and congrats again!! ^.^

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!! I am sooooo happy for you! I'm glad to see your Tangled collection expanding!!!!!! :D BTW, It took FOREVER for this page to load. LOL

What an absolutely awesome thread!! Loved the .gif use! I have to say this one nearly made me laugh out loud (which is an incredible accomplishment given the cruddy day I've had :D :lol:)

tumblr_m3w1qn4lr01qdld8h.gif

*Story bookmarks as one of favorites .gifs EVERS*

Congratulations, congratulations and big congratulations to you, disneygirl333!! :hug: What an absolutely kind thing for Rasputin to do, and your pictures actually really show off the beauty of that pin!! <3 Rasputin, if you do not know it already, you are so awesome! :D

Thanks for sharing with us in a tale of GIFs and congrats again!! ^.^

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!! I am sooooo happy for you! I'm glad to see your Tangled collection expanding!!!!!! :D BTW, It took FOREVER for this page to load. LOL

Wow, congrats on the awesome zap!!!!! I'm very happy for you! That was very kind and generous of Rasputin!

congrats! Enjoyed the gifs

Yay!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you.

Also, this thread (with all the gifs) is AMAZING.

Amazing pin!!! Wow!!! :eek2: Congrats!! So happy for you :hug::hug:

Aww! Thanks everyone!!
tumblr_m4vmbd9wO41qj3ir1.gif
tumblr_m7qzylusCO1raontlo1_500.gif

It was a lot of work putting up all of those gifs, :lol: but its fun seeing them all put together. ;)

This pin does not leave my sight...
tumblr_mcxcexxAYN1qio1cr.gif

EVER.
24njrkk.jpg

And I'm glad I could make you smile Story! I love that gif too! ;)

OMG
you deserve that pin just for your epic use of GIFS and hilarious text inbetween. Congratulations!

gee, thank you! :) :D

Super congrats to you!!! you are so happy!!!!
Thank you! I am SO happy! :D

Omg! Congrats maya, now you have your precious :)

PS you are definitely a story teller haha
Thank you Clara!!! :hug: Thank you! That is so nice of you to say!! :D

Yaaaaaaay! So happy for you :hug: Darris is amazing!

Thank you!! :D :stitch: Yes he is amazing!! :D

I missed this since I have had so much going on with "real" life latley...but how amazingly generous!!!!! I LOVE how you wrote it up here, so cute! And I agree 100%...sometimes people get so wrapped up in bashing other people about what they do with their pins.....chill out people!

So happy for you Maya!!!

Back