• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Oranges Bird - Disney Scents Pin

SOLD! Oranges Bird - Disney Scents Pin

SnoozyBluez

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi! I am looking to buy a Disney Scents Orange Bird pin. Please PM me if you have one to sell.

For shipping purposes I am located in Canada.

Thanks!

I have one. I was going to collect them all and gave up, so I have several to part with - all or nothing for me. I didn’t get it at cost, so I’d have to get $40 plus shipping to break even. Shipping to Canada is something like $10, so it would be around $50 shipped. If that’s not too much, let me know and I’ll send pictures. Or, if you’re looking for anything else that I happen to have, the shipping would probably be the same for 1-3 pins.

I have one. I was going to collect them all and gave up, so I have several to part with - all or nothing for me. I didn’t get it at cost, so I’d have to get $40 plus shipping to break even. Shipping to Canada is something like $10, so it would be around $50 shipped. If that’s not too much, let me know and I’ll send pictures. Or, if you’re looking for anything else that I happen to have, the shipping would probably be the same for 1-3 pins.

Do you have the Dole Whip for trade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back