• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Original Lightsaber Toy Prototype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original Lightsaber Toy Prototype

TornadoTitan

Nick Wilde's Biggest Fan
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey everyone, it's been a while, since it's May the Forth (Star Wars Day) I thought I would post one of my ultimate Star Wars item from my collection.

My parents are the inventors of the collapsible lightwand which later became used as the light saber toy you see all throughout the parks and at conventions. Originally my dad's initially designed it when he was a helicopter pilot in the Marine Corps for signaling aircrafts.

In my collection is one of the original, if not the original, light saber prototypes. So probably one of the ultimate Star Wars toy collectible.

DcYVvuGVwAAYftG.jpg

DcYV26EVwAAtvXe.jpg

DcYV-DRVQAAAB2X.jpg

DcYWimkV4AAN3so.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back