• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Our Pin Colection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Pin Colection

MKJJ52

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello, I'm fairly new to this forum and really only collect pins we like or is associated with an time or event we have been to. I really admire the dedication that most of you guys put in to your collecting, my hat goes off to you! (if I had one!)

I took a bunch of pics on my phone (plus a few I had already) so the quality is pretty poor so apologies for that but could I get a bit of feedback on the collection so far, if you think it's worth it, i'll put a bit more effort and take better pictures and maybe even a small website!

Thanks in advance
Mark

http://gallery.me.com/markjjohnson/100864

Last edited:
Wow, brilliant collection, you already have a lot of pins! It's great to get ones that you can associate with great holidays and happy moments.

Great website, you should definitely add a pin section to it! :) I'd love to look through the photos and things~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back