• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Out of this world zap from summerskin

ZAPPED! Out of this world zap from summerskin

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
Today, I received my auction win from @summerskin, but the box was def too heavy and big for just one PODM.

5b222561487226b6990931c719e7ca99.jpg

Look at these goodies!! Amanda made the Chex mix herself and maybe the almonds too? I was kinda excited to get some containers (paging @MerlinEmrys about getting excited over socks haha). Additionally, she included some Christmas candies and some makeup! I think the latter will definitely be useful!

Next, the pins!! Three little cute zaps! Ughhh I love Pooh and piglet. I’m ded. Thank you I also like that elephants art postcard (and it’s a clever way to present pins!)

Finally, planet stickers! I’ve definitely slowly been indoctrinated into space fandom after multiple internships and my current job in the aerospace industry! I can’t wait to use them (somehow at work, I hope)!

7e03f19bbddada4c72fe9cbd67eec8c2.jpg

I’m so happy to have made yet another friend through this wonderful DPFam! Thank you Amanda and I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back