• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RAKed! Overwhelmed in the biggest way

RAKed! Overwhelmed in the biggest way

summerskin

I control the weather
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I am so sorry for this post being so delayed. I got back from vacation over the weekend and had to get settled back in and my birthday happened. It is my first free time with access to a computer to share this wonderful surprise. I was absolutely not expecting to get RAK-ed much less at the pin party. Those there can share that tears were shed and I probably turned a funny color. I am so amazed by how generous, thoughtful, and wonderful this community is. Thank you so much to everyone that participated in this and @Ksnuggles for being such a wonderful person for organizing this. My family and I are truly amazed and blown away. <3 <3 <3

cLMxhM1.jpg

@SoraPandora gave me these amazing Lilo and Stitch items and the beautiful fish pin. The Dumbo and cards are for my little one and my husband loved the Pez. The porg is on his desk at work. Also that tin is literally my favorite thing...so beautiful. You really do send the sweetest zap packages.

aFQOB2U.jpg

@Ajk sent along this adorable Stitch pin which and a super sweet note. You're always such a wonderful trader and friend.

C94yfEx.jpg

@Arendelle and @Shelterkat sent a collaborative package over to me. I love these sticky notes so much and the stickers are adorable. I handed off the Snow White ones to a little girl in the parks dressed up and she stuck them in her autograph book and asked me to sign it. I adore the Triton pin so much. Arendelle I love you girl and shelterkat you are just an amazing person and have the biggest heart.

OyrbCVB.jpg

@bcol sent me the amazing package. I literally squealed when I unwrapped the three bears. They are the cutest thing I think I've ever seen. My husband loved the avengers pin and the PATF pin helps me get closer to completing my LIA mystery set. You were my first zap and will always have a special place in my pin world.

T3xmYdJ.jpg

@curiousdinah I am so thrilled you sent along some pins to add to my lanyard giveaways. That was so sweet of you to include something for that. I also love the keychain and Stitch pin you sent. My daughter stole the keychain as it was Scrump and she carries it around everyday at least for a little bit. Your note was also so sweet.

7H4egdp.jpg

@pretty Omi not only zapped me but she got my entire family. The Dumbo is for my little one and she snuggled it the whole ride back to the Bay Area. My husband loved the legos and the Sulley. I have absolutely added the adorable Stitch to my display and will think you each morning when I look it. Your friendship has been the biggest gift.

Congrats!! It was so awesome to see you receive the RAK in person! Happy to see those happy tears! You deserved it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the RAK! I completely agree with AJK's sentiment, I can't think of anyone more deserving.

I was so happy to meet you and your beautiful family in person. Congratulations on the well deserved RAK attack! And thanks again for the amazing trades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back