• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Owl Post - ZAPPED by PurpleMandMs!

ZAPPED! Owl Post - ZAPPED by PurpleMandMs!

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
SO. I am a big Harry Potter nerd and I collect the Funko mystery minis, amongst other things.

Emily (PurpleMandMs) wrote me a few weeks ago to ask if I had Hedwig yet, because her friend might have an extra. I told her I didn't, but I've been trying to get her for ages, and I would LOVE to trade for it if possible!

Then, today I received a little bubble envelope filled with so many magical things -

Not only did she zap me Hedwig(!!!!), she also sent me an Alice tsum tsum (HOW DID SHE KNOW?), pretty postcards, Alice buttons, Tinker Bell stickers, a bookworm tattoo, and an adorable Lucky Cat eraser!

Here's Hedwig in her new little home with Harry:

961e1bdfcd4833172b37d18bf977179a.jpg

Here are my new postcards (the clowns from Dumbo and Figaro with Pluto!), stickers, buttons etc.:

adc1dbc1c277da302bb6924035f33b4d.jpg

And here's Alice checking out my Wonderland collection:

4418544592269bef675ae9f63793167b.jpg

Everything was SO special and perfect. Thank you, Emily!

Alice_Wonderland_Thank_You_Notes_Note_Card_Notecard.gif

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SaveSave

Last edited:
It's no trouble! You always bring so much magic to other people's days that I jumped at the chance to do something nice for you. (It was really ironic when you messaged me asking about the figure, because I had sent out the package just a couple hours before! And I felt bad just sending Hedwig by her lonesome self so I sent the other things to keep her company. :) (I didn't have my pins with me though, so the buttons have to do... for now.)

P.S. your Alice board is perfect!

Back