• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Packages Expected for Arrival This Week (Tracking in PayPal)- Fun in the Summer Pin Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: Packages Expected for Arrival This Week (Tracking in PayPal)- Fun in the Summer Pin Game
*Shameless Plug: Since there are a couple pins I REALLY want on the bay, and since this game went so much better than I could have expected, I plan to host another game ASAP. While pins from this game will be shipped out by this weekend, IF you would like to join the new game, then I could hold your pins and combine shipping so you wouldn’t pay any shipping fees for the new game (I would cover any extra). There would be less spots this time around (only 23), but the price per spot would be $13. Prize highlights include:

1) DLR Beauty and the Beast Enchanted Emblem with Belle and Beast Romance Funko (LE3000)

2) DLR Princess and the Frog 10th Anniversary - Tiana and Naveen Spinner (LE3000)

3) DSSH Maleficent Mistress of Evil Marquee (LE300)

4) DSSH Maleficent Mistress of Evil Sword (Surprise LE150)

5) DLR Maleficent Mistress of Evil Bust (Limited Release)

6) Individual Star Wars LoungeFly Planets (LE1000)

7) 2019 Hidden Mickey pins

I will have the new game posted by midweek if you would like to join. If not, all pins should be shipped by this weekend the latest!
Just in case, you can hold mine for now.

Just in case, you can hold mine for now.

Sounds good! And as a total aside, absolutely no pressure to anyone to join the new game. I will open it up to the entire forum, but because shipping is so dang expensive, I wanted to open it up first to members who already paid shipping for this game. Once prizes are posted, you can see if it’s worth it for you to join. I know everyone has preferences and themes they collect, and maybe the new prizes won’t fit your collections. However, $3 adds up quickly and I would be a big old dummy not to offer combined shipping if someone decides to rejoin the new game :)

Sounds good! And as a total aside, absolutely no pressure to anyone to join the new game. I will open it up to the entire forum, but because shipping is so dang expensive, I wanted to open it up first to members who already paid shipping for this game. Once prizes are posted, you can see if it’s worth it for you to join. I know everyone has preferences and themes they collect, and maybe the new prizes won’t fit your collections. However, $3 adds up quickly and I would be a big old dummy not to offer combined shipping if someone decides to rejoin the new game :)
Please hold my pins for new game

Let's see..... I'll take...
OGC.5e665d80b56aaca9d07c4a25bcfb3de2

N--U--M--B--E--R.....18 please!

GREAT GAME IN RECORD TIME.
I would like to play in next game too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back