• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Packages Expected for Arrival This Week (Tracking in PayPal)- Fun(ner) in the Summer Pin Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s add a little bonus :) The last nine people in the picking order will get to choose a mini tsum tsum figure from this picture (if they choose not to receive one, the picking order will go back up to number one for any extras)

8da1695838e71908a1cbfa77d45ab029.jpg

Phew what a day! @stitchismyspiritanimal received your payment, thank you!

It’s gonna be a weird weekend next weekend when I’m not hosting a game. Going into pin game hibernation once this one is finished, and all pins are shipped out.

On another note, I’m so dang excited to package all the pins!!! Im a weirdo but I find it so fun and relaxing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back