• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Packed - Mailing Out Sat 7-24-21 - PODM Grand Prize

Completed Game: Packed - Mailing Out Sat 7-24-21 - PODM Grand Prize
Huge congrats to @lionheart who is first up to pick. Congrats to @TheMickeyMouseRules for the Little Mermaid DEC for most spots purchased. Congrats to @Disneychildwithin for the Bonus #1 Pin lot for being pick #20. Congrats to @TheMickeyMouseRules for Bonus #2 for being pick #30. Congrats to @lionheart for Bonus #3 for being pick #40.

Thank you @starry_solo for running the Randomizer :) Sorry about my oversights.
Thank YOU! I picked just above. Sorry to get ahead of myself, I'm like a kid on Christmas!

Huge congrats to @lionheart who is first up to pick. Congrats to @TheMickeyMouseRules for the Little Mermaid DEC for most spots purchased. Congrats to @Disneychildwithin for the Bonus #1 Pin lot for being pick #20. Congrats to @TheMickeyMouseRules for Bonus #2 for being pick #30. Congrats to @lionheart for Bonus #3 for being pick #40.

Thank you @starry_solo for running the Randomizer :) Sorry about my oversights.
Wow! So many folks to congratulate. Nice! And congrats to all! But especially @lionheart Very nice prize.

Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe it!! I would love to start us off by picking:
1) Grand Prize - LE 2000, Toy Story PODM #88108 (PinPics)

You're up second, @KJackson1195 !
Whoa, whoa, hold on there. Take your time. It’s a big decision. Lots of good pins there. Think about it a bit. Maybe there’s something else you want. You sure that’s the one you want? :cool:

I select please:

7) Prize #7 - LE 300
Chip & Dale Orchestra #69208 (PinPics)

And

25) Prize #25 - OE, OE
Star Wars Mystery Goofy C-3PO #84612 (PinPics)
Star Wars Mystery Donald Darth Maul #84614 (PinPics)

Thanks!

@Imaniceshark... To you

For the next pick, please assign me to this lot:
17) Prize #17 - OE, OE, OE
Gelatoni Pretzels #126395 (PinPics)
Aristocats Duchess and Thomas #70477 (PinPics)
Minnie and Cat Tea Cup #33244 (PinPics)

Thank you! :)

And you are up again @Snowie

[ @mybabykelly - wondering if there is a quick reference list of the claimed lots so far (changing their color or writing 'claimed' or something)? I (think?) am doing okay figuring it out at this early juncture, but by my next pick, I likely will need some help. If there is a list of the claimed lots... please point me in that direction. :) ]

Picking Order
1. @lionheart - PODM Grand Prize
2. @KJackson1195 - Prize #5 (Minnie Summertime)
3. @TheMickeyMouseRules - Prize #7 (Chip & Dale)
4. @TheMickeyMouseRules - Prize #25(Star Wars)
5. @Imaniceshark - Prize #4 (Goofy)
6. @Snowie - Prize #8 (SW Cruiser)
7. @Imaniceshark - Prize #40 (Tuk Tuk)
8. @Disneychildwithin - Prize #11 (Stitch Crashes)
9. @TheMickeyMouseRules - Prize #9 (Snow White Window)
10. @KJackson1195 - Prize #24 (Main Street USA)
11. @lionheart - Prize #10 (Kristoff)
12. @TheMickeyMouseRules - Prize #17 (Cats)
13. @Snowie - Prize #
@TheMickeyMouseRules Here is my ongoing list from post #74 on the third page of this thread :) Hope this helps! I can continue to quote it so it stays on each page.

@TheMickeyMouseRules Here is my ongoing list from post #74 on the third page of this thread :) Hope this helps! I can continue to quote it so it stays on each page.
I think he’s more asking if you could update post #4 to indicate what has been taken. That would be very helpful rather than having to search through the list you are keeping (which is also important) to see if lots we are interested in are taken or not. Thanks.

Back