• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Paris and Europe pins, LE and OE lots, WINNERS UP PICK YOUR PINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paris and Europe pins, LE and OE lots, WINNERS UP PICK YOUR PINS!
Never got a tracking number. Please provide it as you said mailing occurred last week. Thank you.

So, it looks like jessatattoo was last online on April 29th, almost a week ago. Has anyone received anything from her? Pins? Any additional info?

I hope she's okay :/! I bought a pin from her a few months ago and not Received it yet either, I hope nothing bad has happened to her :( :(

Sorry to see there has been a problem in this one. It is so important to at least stay in communication with everyone when it comes to these games.

My package got to my address yesterday, so take heart!

Thanks Jessica, for the great game! I'm in WDW this week, but I can hardly wait to get home and open the package! My house sitter thinks I am a nut, because I asked him to send me a picture of the package! Lol

Does anyone know her personally? Or have her phone number? I know 2 people said they've received their pins but I (and clearly a few others) still haven't and this is getting ridiculous. I hope she is ok. I had contacted dancecats previously about this and no progress has been made. I'm tempted to send her a request for a refund at this point, but I don't even know if that'll work since its been so long.

Hey everyone! Really sorry for the lack of contact, I was away in england for weeks and I had mailed half the pins before I left and the rest will go out end of this week beginning of next as I've just gotten back and had access to emails and things.

I am so ashamed, tons of personal and family problems have led me to neglect my pin obligations but everyone will get their pins!

Hey Jessa! I hope everything is going okay! >.< It seems like it's been very stressful on your end. But if you wouldn't mind, just send us a PM when you ship the pins out to give us some peace of mind. :3 Hugs to you and I hope things settle down for you and your family! *pixie dust cannon*

~Merlin

Almost everyone has received their pins at this point!

Just to let everyone know my grandmother died of cancer right when i was having winners pick their prizes so I returned to the states, then my mother was diagnosed with stage 3 ovarian cancer and I had to into the hospital myself upon returning to France. Over the months I have contacted everyone, and I still have a few pins from the game left that i am trying to send out (about 3 people left)

It was a massive responsibility running this game, and had I known before that all of that would happen I would have not done it but hindsight is 20/20.

My mother is now in remission, and I am back to work slowly with my immune problems getting under control. I appreciate immensely your patience as I know this is totally my fault for a massive delay. Pin trading is one of the bits of sunshine in my life and this community has meant a lot to me as I have few friends here in France. One of my best friends here I actually met through this forum!

I really hope you can all forgive me as my actions were very focused on my personal and family life. I have been selling again and also making sure everyone gets the pins they were promised.

It is super important to me to reestablish trust and confidence as it is what everyone deserves in this community and life!

Thanks again for your patience and support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back