• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! PATF Mama Odie puzzle pin

SOLD! PATF Mama Odie puzzle pin

Addicted to Alice Pins

Just here for the DMI codes; y'all have gone cray
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Edit: Just need Mama Odie! Anybody??? :D

0aab0587f932fb4734ce68afc19e0e32.jpg

After rewatching PatF with my BF on Saturday, I decided that I want to collect the complete puzzle set with chasers. (Step 1 was texting @MerlinEmrys to say, "Hey, you got any of these in your trade book???" Hahaha. Which is the only reason I have 3 already.)

Not knowing I was going to find something new to collect, I offloaded most of my traders. :D If you are looking for any of the 7 or 8 pins left on my PinPics Trades, I'm happy to discuss a trade. But more likely looking to buy.

Would love to get multiples from the same person if possible.

Thanks in advance for any help or leads! :)

Last edited:
Back