• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Patriotic Sorcerer's Hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patriotic Sorcerer's Hat

Wolfie

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I found a scrapper but want to confirm. The pin I found is nearly identical to
http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=22391
But..and here is the weird part, the red and white stripes are in a different order. The one on pinpics shows the bottom left stripe as white, with red next which goes against the bottom of the blue hat base. My pin starts with red and its a white stripe that comes next that goes against the bottom of the blue hat base.

Anyone know of a different version, possibly a remake that has a different order of the red/white stripes? The rest of the pin is identical to the pinpics one. The back on mine is textured with a very clear and clean logo with 2003. "Walt Disney World" in script. "Cast Exclusive". "(c)Disney" and "China"

Thoughts?

pin22391
Sounds bootleg to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back