Pecosace Pin Display

Discussion in 'Pin Showroom' started by Pecosace, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Pecosace

Pecosace Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Howdy folks!

If we haven't met yet my name is Pecosace. I enjoy pin trading, looking at other pins, and displaying them! I used to have them all in a bag, but a few years back decided to take some park maps and put the pins on them. I happen to have more pins than space on the maps so over the summer I plan to redesign my pin layout and experiment a bit! As you can see I enjoy pirates, VMK, the mountains, Peter Pan, Haunted Mansion, and Epcot! I am working on expanding my collection in Star Wars and Marvel. Some of the pins I would be more willing to trade than others, but each one has a memory behind it and I enjoy all of them. I am always looking for more as well! [​IMG]
    My sister also enjoys collecting Disney pins and has her own collection. We occasionally borrow some pins from each other for our displays with her also being a big POTC and Marvel fan.
    [​IMG]
    If you have any questions, let me know!

2. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    530   0   0

@Pecosace , have you thought about your user name being spelled with a capital "A" so it will be PecosAce?

Everytime I see your user name, I want to say Pecos Sauce, lol :D

Anyhow, nice display of your pins!

Pecosace likes this.
  3. Pecosace

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Thank you! And I have actually not thought about spelling it with an A but that would definitely make it easier for a lot of people it seems. I do get that a lot that people want to say Pecos Sauce haha. At first I never saw that, but now I do since people bring it up!

starry_solo likes this.
  4. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    530   0   0

Let us know if you want to change it and I can get admin to do it :D

Pecosace likes this.
  5. Pecosace

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I will have to let you know how I feel about it, thanks for the option though!

6. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    122   0   0

Great idea of adding your pins to the maps - Clever! Thank you for sharing

Pecosace likes this.
  7. Pecosace

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Thank you for the nice words! I do like the idea as well.