Trading: Pecosace’s Trading Saloon!

Discussion in 'Pin Trading' started by Pecosace, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Pecosace

Pecosace Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Howdy folks!

I hope you are all doing well! I got some traders here that I’m hoping to exchange for some better loot! Some though are more valuable to me than others and I may not be as easy to part with them, but I will look at all offers! My PinPics username is also Pecosace so you can look there to get a general idea of my wants and a full list of my potential traders. Overall I enjoy pirates, Epcot, or Animal Kingdom (or look at my signature for more ideas). Feel free to send me a PM or reply here!

Note: the 2020 and park pal pins are directly from mystery boxes bought at Disney World. The majority of the other pins are from cast member trading. I’m not opposed to selling either for $10/pin (not really sure on how to price them) plus $3 shipping (or best offer), but trading is definitely a lot more fun!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
    Pibbman likes this.
  2. stratasfan

stratasfan Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Would love to trade for the Park Pals and Merlin . . . if you see stuff in our traders! (PP and PTD usernames same as here). Sis might like the Chip 2020, so I'll ask her!

Pecosace likes this.
  3. Pecosace

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I'm glad you like some pins :) I'll PM you!

4. Pecosace

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Bump! Some pins are reserved as of now, but still looking to trade for the others!

5. Pecosace

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Bump! Also trading the MMA Peter Pans Flight pins.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
  6. Pecosace

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Bump, some people are interested in some of the pins but still have some left as well!