• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Peter Pan pin Birthday Zap!

ZAPPED! Peter Pan pin Birthday Zap!

Pecosace

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Wow! It was the end of the Spring semester and I was enjoying my day relaxing and just taking it easy. I checked my mail at night and saw that I had a package! At first, I didn't think it was a zap from someone on here since it was my birthday the next day and also received some birthday cards in the mail. When I saw it was from DPF I got really excited and it was only a few hours until my birthday but waited until today to open it!

I was so excited to see that it was an amazing Peter Pan pin of him and Tinkerbell looking into the Darling's window with Peter's shadow inside! Wow! What a zap gift! A big big thank you to @CCofRR13 for this very nice and thoughtful (and maybe unintended but very appreciative) birthday gift that arrived on the best day possible! Thank you very much again Christine!

IMG-5056.jpg

Back