• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pick Order Chosen! - WDI Diamonds, Marquees, PTDs, ACME, etc. - $28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick Order Chosen! - WDI Diamonds, Marquees, PTDs, ACME, etc. - $28
Ok, folks! We are down to one payment remaining, but we worked it out so I can go ahead and draw for names now!

I am posting this as a baseline post (taking video of the winning roll, so I wanted to post something to kick off the video). As soon as this is posted, I will be drawing numbers, and the next post will include the pick order as well as the grand prize winner!

Ok, the rolling is all done!

[video=vimeo;214459605]https://vimeo.com/214459605[/video]

First, the pick order:

gamewinners_zpsj99rsmdh.png

1. maiarebecca (19)
2. catgil (20)
3. bcol (10)
4. Disneychildwithin (9)
5. AvatarAng1 (18)
6. Arendelle (15)
7. Spr175psu (11)
8. catgil (5)
9. Matty (14)
10 Spr175psu (1)
11. NewlyAddicted (2)
12. tinawap (3)
13. catgil (12)
14. catgil (16)
15. Booger1964 (13)
16. coblj003 (6)
17. Spr175psu (4)
18. starry_solo (8)
19. Matty (17)
20. FoolishMortal71 (7)

Congrats everyone! Please start posting in here with your prize choices once you have made a decision!

And now for the Grand Prize winner:

grandprize_zpsjen7szbv.png

Congrats, Matty! Please let me know if you want to keep the marquee or switch it for another prize from the Last Pick Pool. Once you decide, the Last Pick Pool winners can choose (FoolishMortal71, Matty, starry_solo, Spr175psu, and coblj003).

I can't believe I'm first! :-O So much pressure!

I'll go with Lot 11: Pin 116932 - WDI - 60th Diamond Celebration - Beast

Thanks!!!

I'll take the Andre and Wally b for last pick pool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
~ Mustafa and P.T. Flea mystery set pins - winner gets both
Hi, I'll take the DLP Frozen booster set. Thanks!

Noted. That means coblj003 gets the DLP Planes booster set.

And wait, Matty gets to pick a grand prize & from the last pick pool? WOW!

Yep! Matty happened to win the Grand Prize but was also chosen as one of the last picks for the main prizes so also qualified for the Last Pick Pool. :D

Sorry for the delay. This caught me totally off guard. Starry-solo just messaged me and told me it was my turn. The first thing that caught my eye was the Dory Marquee - Ooo, SHINY! I would like that please. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back