• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pick Order Chosen! - WDI Diamonds, Marquees, PTDs, ACME, etc. - $28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the delay, it is a hard choice between two different lots. I will be back later today or tomorrow with my final choice.

Thank you for keeping the thread up to date, starry!

I will be mailing these in the next few days as I get them packaged up. If you are attending David's pin trading event on Saturday and would rather I give you your pins in person at that event, just let me know.

Ok here's my choice:

Lot 18:
Pin 40006 - DLR - Happiest Homecoming On Earth - Disneyland - Established 1955 (Mickey Mouse)
Pin 3978 - Disneyland Resort - Steamboat Willie
Pin 4943 - DLR - Black & White Mickey and Minnie
Pin 112179 - DLR - Minnie's Moonlit Madness 2015

I will be attending David's pin party so if you want to save it for Saturday, that's fine!

And I believe that leaves me with Lot 15!

giphy.gif

tumblr_nsyawxEq7D1rvq9xoo1_500.gif

I almost went with the Saw "game over" gif, but thought that that might be too scary.

I guess it isn't too bad.

tumblr_o914oyQR6p1te2817o1_400.gif

*Strong Bad voice*

tumblr_inline_nejjglZj4e1qkmm41.jpg

Thanks for playing, everyone! I'll send out tracking numbers as I get these in the mail.

Thank you so much, Tessa, for an amazing game. I really liked the new additions to the games, the video of the roll and the last chance pool. Anyway, please do another game soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back