• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Piece of Disney Movies Bambi - Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piece of Disney Movies Bambi - Needed

jeffluvsstitch

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Hey everyone,

I know that the new Piece of Disney Movies pin is coming out later this month. Is anyone going to be going to pick it up? I'm looking to try to get one for myself. Any help would be great!

Thanks!

I will be! I am going to go the day they are released :0) I can pick one up for u if you want!! And if anyone else needs one just let me know!!

I can't wait to see what scene it will be!

Isn't it all different scenes based on the piece of film used? I have 2 Snow Whites and each one is different characters

I might need one if you can help out

Thanks
Bill

They are diffent pieces of film - but they are essentially all for the same scene . . . the snow white ones are from the snowwhite kissing the dwarfs on their way to work scene. Yes Bill I can help you out too!! They don't come out til the 16th or 17th I will double check :0)

Thank you so much. I sent a PM. I got the first one from another great person on DPF.com. The pins are pretty cool. I got a picture with Sleepy in the Snow White pin. This is a great set!

The February Bambi pin is released on 17th. Each pin is different as the film cell in the centre of the pin is specific. I have just received the January Snow White pin & it is awesome & big, my cell is Snow White & Dopey!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back