• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin 77507 DisneyStore.com - Mother's Day Dumbo Set

Pin 77507 DisneyStore.com - Mother's Day Dumbo Set

PinTraderSam

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Like all grail pins, there is a story behind each. This specific set is my most wanted due to my wife heavily relating to Jumbo after giving birth. Our baby had complications and had to be taken away to the neonatal intensive care and we could not take him home for 2 months. She says that Dumbo was basically made for mothers who have their children taken away due to some birth defect because it felt so relatable to her. So I'm out here looking for this old set.

Priority for individual pin goes to the Mad Elephant Train, Jumbo bathing Dumbo, and then the Stork on the cloud.

Photo%20Jun%2006%2C%202%2054%2051%20PM.jpg

as well as this because it's my Wife's most wanted Little Mermaid pin. Her favorite artist is Monet, and we've seen the real one in person at MoMA.
Photo%20Jun%2006%2C%202%2056%2020%20PM.jpg

Other grails I’m looking to trade for but am not delusional to think I can acquire yet are:

Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast Beloved tales

And some possibilities:

Pin 39356 - Disney Auctions The Little Mermaid Cast Jumbo

Pin 40444 - Disney Auctions -New Classics (Pocahontas)

For myself,

Pin 78745 Disneystore.com Up Pin Set - Carl’s House Only

Pin 20565 Disney Auctions - Villains & Sidekicks (Hades, Pain & Panic)

But again, I’m always open to trade for any of my other wants on my PinPics: PinTraderSam.

Will post traders below as well.

Last edited:
Back