• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GUIDE PIN BACK's (Dont lose your Lanyard Pins Ever Again)

Thanks for that, I have some of the locking ones... and didn't know about the posts breaking.

I had one trade in park where I got a cool hidden mickey pin I really wanted (Ezma Bowling pin), put the rubber mickey on the back... and 15minutes later went to check it... only to find it had fallen off.... Ohhh well.

I will say the ones that uses the Allen wrench to tighten. Be careful as I ised those because I had my haunted mansion and a few star wars pins on my backpack straps and I lost one of my star wars Halloween pins. So someone in the park got a nice treat and trick on me lol. Just make sure to secure them good.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. I use the ones with the screw and I appreciate the heads up on denting the pin. I have also had an issue with having no screw in them when I purchased them. I returned them to a shop in disney where I bought them and they gave me a brand new pack with no receipt!!!