• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin fan

Khurram

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear all
I am very grateful to be a member of this forum !
My six year old son and I are a little obsessed with puns of the marvel planet studios
Genre- and as Disney now Owns Marvel a part of pins in this group!
I am 35 and live
In Bristol England and work as a paediatric dentist.
Would be great to be in touch with interesting people andvi look forward tohearing from you. Best wishes, Khurram

Last edited:
Pin Fan (major and obsessive!)http://disneypinforum.com/images/smilies/hs.gif

Hi again guys
Thanks for all your kind wishes, I am grateful! It is nice to finally catch up with people that have this similar buzz. Do you all have an adrenaline rush and your heart starts to beat a little faster when you come across a pin that you were really looking for?
Anyway, if any of you guys can help I am in search of specifically marvel planet studio pins from the 1990's if you have or know where you can get - can you please let me know as they are getting a little :phard to find! My little boy and i will be eternally grateful! It would be really good to chat to likeminded individuals so please message me
Kindest regards
Khurram

PS. If any of you guys need any dental advice do not hesitate to contact me !

Should I floss before or after brushing? lol Just Kidding
Welcome to the forum and I think for the most part, most of us get that feeling when getting pins we really have wanted.
If you have any pins questions, dont hesitate to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back