• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN ID Pin found at Antique Shop, no idea if it's real or not!

PIN ID Pin found at Antique Shop, no idea if it's real or not!

Captain_T

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! I'm new to Disney pins, and I found this super cute pin in an antique shop, but I'm worried it's a fake. I can't find any information on it, but I have found it on PinPics. Hopefully, you guys might be able to tell me more about it and whether it's real or not (I'm keeping it regardless, but I'm just super curious haha)! The back is Waffled, with a single spike and single prong. There is no copyright sign or official stamp, all it says is "1 of 300 Limited Edition" in a box.

pin10924

So, showing a picture of the pin on PinPics won't help us figure out whether a pin is real.

You need to take a picture of the pin you have in your possession, upload it to a free photosharing website (Imgur or Flickr) and then copy & paste the picture (image) here.

Back