• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! PIN MAIL and ZAPS! Thank you Vixy and docfish2u!

ZAPPED! PIN MAIL and ZAPS! Thank you Vixy and docfish2u!

melanium

Pin Trader from the Future!
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I received some pin mail today from both Michelle (Vixy) and David (docfish2u), both packages contained very fun and unexpected surprises! :)

I have a Wanted trade thread up for Space Mountain pins, so these two members kindly obliged with some great pins, plus zaps all in the themes I love! David was kind enough to zap me an awesome Mickey on Space Mountain pin along with the super cool, vintage pennant I had asked about.

Michelle traded me the sweet Space Mountain ear hat pin I've wanted since it came out and added all these fun postcards and science themed goodies. She also sent me a great Doctor Who pin (not knowing I AM in fact a Doctor Who fan!).

THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!! You totally made my day!! :daisy:

IMG_3052_zpslhim3maq.jpg

Thanks all!

Haha, and yes, I guess you can't got wrong with the Doctor! But, I can claim to being a fan since before it was popular! ;) My father-in-law is British and grew up watching the original series, so when it first came back on BBC, he was ALL about it and had us watching it immediately.

Anyway, love my pins!!! :) Thanks again!

Melanie

Back