PIN & POP PIN & POP Site Announcements & Ideas
yea that 217 happened to a few of us, I thought that Chris was going to put a cap on the amount being able to be offered.To build off of @Ajk request, can we have all our offers on one page? I had quite a few pins where 200+ were sent by the same person and it took a while to scroll through 20 at a time to decline the offers.
Same, came from reaching out to a newbie on here and I was able to set up with ISO and the same with me.I just finished using the Pin Trade Log for the first time, and it is amazing! I reached out to my trade partner regarding a missing trade arcade pin and ended up agreeing to a multi-pin trade. I think I met a new pin friend AND now I have our origin story saved in the Pin Trade Log. 😊
He did. 218. 😎yea that 217 happened to a few of us, I thought that Chris was going to put a cap on the amount being able to be offered.
@Randakinskywalker is correct. With the explosion of AI-built apps, many of the existing pin database sites are getting scraped and our content stolen. This has cause site slowdowns and outages because bots are scraping thousands of pages per second and forced us to increase server costs, work on ways to mitigate it, and (unfortunately) expose less data outside of our free account login.I don't trade on Pin & Pop, but I've been using it as a reference source (especially since so many people here use it to list both their traders & in search of lists). When I tried checking it lately, I realized I can no longer see the 'additional' pictures of pins without having a login . . . including the comparison pictures to tell if a pin is fake or not.
Is this a permanent 'update'? It's just making it harder for people to trade genuine pins. . . .
We've added filters to the 2nd Chance boards to only show listings that you 1.) Have an offer on (active offer) and 2.) Do NOT have an offer onI agree that the ability to filter according to offers sent would be very helpful, especially as more pins are added to the 2nd Chance board. To decrease the chance of frustration, I decided early on that I would only offer my canceled pins on the 2nd Chance boards to avoid adding more pins to the review pipeline. So far it has worked out well with all of my 2nd Chance listings finding a match. My pins are already at P&P so shipping pins is not an issue, but the ability to filter by sent offers would be helpful.
The 2nd chance board seems to have completely disappeared for me. I’m not heartbroken, just confused by hearing it is still a thing.We've added filters to the 2nd Chance boards to only show listings that you 1.) Have an offer on (active offer) and 2.) Do NOT have an offer on
Hopefully this makes it a little easier to find the listings you have active offers on.
I just realized it is because my VIP membership expired. I knew there had to be a perfectly logical explanation.The 2nd chance board seems to have completely disappeared for me. I’m not heartbroken, just confused by hearing it is still a thing.
I just noticed that they made your #1 update with an "official" link that basically clicks all the options other than Fantasy. Love it @Chris Nickols !Two thoughts for tweaks on the web site:
1) I don't collect fantasy pins and in order to filter them out I have to click all the other options on the 'rarity' list. Is there a way to have one or two clicks to filter out fantasy pins?
2) During a trade arcade, when we committ a pin listed in our traders to a trade and then ship it in, is there a way to change its status from available to 'traded', while the pin moves through the inspection process at PinandPop?
I think it's a good "phase 1" for this but I'll continue to work on a better way to remove fantasy pins - maybe as a default with an easy way to opt-in to them OR a way to "remember" your preferenceI just noticed that they made your #1 update with an "official" link that basically clicks all the options other than Fantasy. Love it @Chris Nickols !
This should be fixed nowAlso @Chris Nickols I think there is an issue with your sorting. I did my usual sort by date added old to new and they are not in order. A quick check/quess looks like it is starting around pin #5,ooo and then working backwards from there before jumping forward again.
The new page shows 60 pins per page and the old showed 24 pins per pageSorry, one more thing for @Chris Nickols. The page now shows a lot more pins than it did before. That's impacting my ability to start off where I left off for seeing new pins. I was on page 4607 but there are only 1861 pages now (without Fantasy). Please confirm how many pins used to be on each page so I can translate my prior number to the new number and figure out where I l left off. Thanks!
Yes! This has been on my wishlist since the beginning.I wish there was an option to default the search to something other than "relevancy" which I always have to switch for every search to "Added New". I wish it would just default to Added New once I switch it to that, not having to change it back to that for every search. I just want to see what's newest listed.
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?