• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin trading newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin trading newbie

Piglet

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi everyone! I just discovered the magical world of pin trading. I wanted to follow along with some topics on this forum to learn more about pin trading so I went ahead and created a profile. I mainly have Cheshire Cat pins, but I really just want to collect pins of characters that I love.

:wavey:

Welcome to the highly addictive world of pin trading. What characters do you want to try and collect?

Thank you! :)

There's no real logic franchise-wise at the moment, so it might be a little random. For now I am just looking at characters I really like & characters that remind me of the movies I loved watching as a child. I like Cheshire Cat, Piglet, Duffy & ShellieMay, Sebastian the crab, Jiminy Cricket, Flounder, Oswald, .. and characters from my favourite childhood movies like the talking furniture from Beauty & The Beast. I probably will come across many more as I browse thousands of existing pins! :roll:

Welcome to the pin trading family! I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do! Do you have a pinpics account? In my opinion, that is the best way to trade pins online!

Welcome! I second caroline23's recommendation: PinPics is a great way to catalogue the pins you already have and find many, many, many more to add to your collection! Have fun collecting :)

Thanks everyone! I do have a PinPics account already (username: Piglets), but it's not very impressive right now as I don't have a lot of pins yet.. I also discovered some of the pins I traded at WDW on our vacation are fakes, so hopefully I'll be learning to avoid that for the most part.

We do live relatively close to DLP though & are keeping an eye on online sales, so it'll be steadily growing I hope!

Hello welcome to the DPF family.
I am a Cheshire cat pin collector as well. He is so much fun to collect . I wish you much success with your trades.
Wishing you a HAPPY pin collecting hobby experience.
Maybe you and I could help each other with Cheshire cat pins.

That's the best way to start! There are so many characters represented on pins it's great! You'll find yourself getting lost in no time!

Thank you for the warm welcome! We should definitely help each other when possible :)

Hello welcome to the DPF family.
I am a Cheshire cat pin collector as well. He is so much fun to collect . I wish you much success with your trades.
Wishing you a HAPPY pin collecting hobby experience.
Maybe you and I could help each other with Cheshire cat pins.

I am already a little lost, so many pins I'd like to collect! But I'm still having fun & that's the most important part :)

That's the best way to start! There are so many characters represented on pins it's great! You'll find yourself getting lost in no time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back