• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN ID Pin value help! Does anyone have Worthpoint?

PIN ID Pin value help! Does anyone have Worthpoint?

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
I’m trying to work out a trade with a friend. She is interested in this pin, which is currently listed for anywhere between 125 and 300 dollars, with no recent sold listings.

I was wondering if anyone on the forum has the app to see older sold listings, or if anyone has any knowledge or educated guesses about what this pin’s *actual* current value is.

I just want to make sure we work out a trade that is fair for the both of us. :)

e1f005a6721f6920ae3ff3c8c86a6beb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My subscription to worthpoint ended a couple months ago, sorry :( I know there are still a couple members who have a subscription, I hope they can lend a hand!

FWIW, I don't have worthpoint but do have ebay seller hub which provides one year of info for that site. None sold in that period.

Back