• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pinback Help?

Pinback Help?

pigeonbread

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!

I’m sure lots of folks have this issue, but the little diddliboppers (as my girlfriend named them) on the back of my pins don’t like to stay on! As a result, my pins fall all over the dang place.

I thought maybe using sticky tack to help them stick to their backing might help. Anyone else have suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You can get pin locks if you are looking just to display your pins on a lanyard, or get the little metal butterfly pin backs if you are doing trading with cast members/pin boards pretty cheap on Ebay or Amazon then keep your mickey backs in a little baggy. I've done that for some of pins that just don't want to stay on my lanyard, even though it is a bit more of a hassle.

You can get pin locks if you are looking just to display your pins on a lanyard, or get the little metal butterfly pin backs if you are doing trading with cast members/pin boards pretty cheap on Ebay or Amazon then keep your mickey backs in a little baggy. I've done that for some of pins that just don't want to stay on my lanyard, even though it is a bit more of a hassle.
I agree with the metal butterfly backs. They are not perfect... But in general they stay on better.

Thank you! I’ll go look for some! I’d rather not lose pins!

Hey guys!

I’m sure lots of folks have this issue, but the little diddliboppers (as my girlfriend naked them) on the back of my pins don’t like to stay on!
Gee, I wish my girlfriend would naked my pin diddliboppers. :cool:

Back