• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PinPics Login is Fixed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PinPics Login is Fixed!

MollyAnne

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are so happy to announce that the Login function on PinPics has been FIXED and is secure. Features have been added to enhance security!! So you can now login. We would suggest changing your current PinPics Password. You can do that by signing in and then Editing Your Profile. You will enter a NEW password here and confirm it. If you have forgotten your password, then you can click Forgot Your Password and a Secure temporary password will be sent to the email you have associated with your Profile. At that point use the temporary password to sign in and then change your password by clicking Edit Profile. Here you put in your new password and confirm it and you are ready to go! We also fixed any issues with the email function (users with Hotmail accounts were not receiving emails from PinPics). If for any reason you should have an issue please email us at info@pinpics.com and we will get back to you.

Thank you Ajk! We were positive that we had it fixed on Monday night....but we wanted to make sure before announcing. We found a couple of other items we needed to change in order to make this announcement with complete certainty.

Woohooo Molly! Just a week in and y’all have resolved a problem we’ve been facing for months now. I love the progress and appreciate y’alls hard work!!!

Yay! Thanks! Will have Sis change our password. So excited to hope to get back to trading there again. And we were in the middle of working out a trade for a BatB pin that I've wanted for years when all this broke down . . . and those happen to be the messages that were lost. Hoping to get back into PinPics now and try to start over. :)

Thank you for all of your hard work, it really is appreciated. Sad to say that due to the overall negative vibes from portions of DPF right now as well as just life events, my family won't be trading for a while so we won't be able to enjoy Pinpics very much in the future. I do hope everything goes well.

I was able to reset and log in my whole collection is there but i still have someone elses username and profile information but with my collection. How do I get the username restored?

I was able to reset and log in my whole collection is there but i still have someone elses username and profile information but with my collection. How do I get the username restored?
Hi Justin - Send to info@pinpics.com - your user name and the user name that is coming up. We know in the hack that there were some accounts where names changed.
We will send this to our programmer. Thank you so much for reaching out! If anyone else has this issue and reads this post - please send the above reference info to
info@pinpics.com.
Molly

Hello, Still not able to log into my account- Carpentrygod. Can you look into this please, Thanks
Looks like you got the same "overwritten username" problem as other people did.

From Google cache, your userid is 78987 and that's now pointing to an account named "Ashes0602" (and now there are two accounts for that person)

@MollyAnne

Looks like you got the same "overwritten username" problem as other people did.

From Google cache, your userid is 78987 and that's now pointing to an account named "Ashes0602" (and now there are two accounts for that person)

@MollyAnne

Carpentrygod you are all set! Let us know if you have any more questions! Please respond on info@pinpics.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back