• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PinPics - New Format / Big Site Changes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an email from PinPics Trade Assistant saying that someone wanted to trade with me.
No luck logging into my account so I have no idea how the trader could send the message.
I was hopeful that, perhaps, I've been unbanned, but nope...

I sent an email to PP, no response
I responded to you when you emailed me starry.

And they are working on making sending trade requests via your pin trader or your pin want to be the same as when you go through a pin your are trading . . . where you see all the pins form one trader that match and you can select as many as you want ot include in the offer.

Someone sent me a Trade request but I have no idea how to see what Traders they have to offer, Help. Thanks

Hi! It should be very simple (are you on a desktop)? I can't post pics here, so hope the descriptions are guide enough! If you would like a picture walkthrough, just PM me an email I could email you at!

Go to the chat message you got (unless you know the member's username) and copy the username form the heading of the chat.

Paste the username (or type it if you know it) into the search bar and select "Members" from the drop-down choice on the right end of the bar, then click the magnifying glass button to search.

Their username should appear as a blue button in the center of the search results screen - click their name.

Now, you should be in their profile. You can either click the "Trades" button that it towards the top of the screen, or you can use the "compare" button that is directly below the "Trades" button.

Let me know if you need more direction!

Thanks for your help, it worked. I think its still pretty complicated for a simple task IMHO.

It isn't actually that much different as far as steps than the old way, really. It looks very different, but it took about the same steps to get to someone's profile. The only big difference is that the Compare feature is not always on the left colum, but they are going to be working on being able to compare two other member's pins and not have to only compare your own.

JOIN Molly Ludwig from PinPics and Holland Hayes (aka Scoop Sanderson) for a LIVE PinPics Zoom Chat this Thursday, June 8th at 7 pm EST!
There are only 100 spots to included in the LIVE Zoom event where we will Answer YOUR Questions Live! We will chat about the Newest Updates to PinPics,
1. Compare Function is BACK
2. PinPics YouTube Channel
3. The Forum, Pin Talk & New Forum Feature - Adding Pictures
4. We Love Your Ideas and Feedback so Come and Share with US!
The invite to register is in the comments below so click on the link to be one of the 100 included in the Zoom! First come first serve!
BRING A FRIEND and you will receive a SPECIAL Added Bonus from Holland & Molly!!!! You and Your Friend will receive this and you and your friend must join us for the hour....Meaning you must be present at the end of the ZOOM!!
Don't fret if you do not get a spot as we will be recording the Zoom and posting here on Facebook, on Instagram and on the PinPics website. Once you are registered, you can add the questions you would like answered LIVE in the comments below. We will be choosing those beforehand. The Zoom Link to register is below in the comments as well.....It is going to be FUN!!

Here is the registration Link!

JOIN Molly Ludwig from PinPics and Holland Hayes (aka Scoop Sanderson) for a LIVE PinPics Zoom Chat this Thursday, June 8th at 7 pm EST!
There are only 100 spots to included in the LIVE Zoom event where we will Answer YOUR Questions Live! We will chat about the Newest Updates to PinPics,
The invite to register is in the comments below so click on the link to be one of the 100 included in the Zoom! First come first serve!
BRING A FRIEND and you will receive a SPECIAL Added Bonus from Holland & Molly!!!! You and Your Friend will receive this and you and your friend must join us for the hour....Meaning you must be present at the end of the ZOOM!!
Don't fret if you do not get a spot as we will be recording the Zoom and posting here on Facebook, on Instagram and on the PinPics website. Once you are registered, you can add the questions you would like answered LIVE in the comments below. We will be choosing those beforehand. The Zoom Link to register is below in the comments as well.....It is going to be FUN!!

I'll be there! I keep trying to get someone to come with me . . . maybe they'll be some extra people! :)

I've sent out ever so many invites . . . so far the only one who's accepted is Sis! And that doesn't seem fair, does it?

Can you try this one:

That is perfect Elizabeth!!!! Everyone use that link!

Registration zoom link doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back