• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

pinpics

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could use the search feature if you are creating a list for a specific character, ride, movie, etc. I know it helped me doing a Scrooge List, compared to scrolling every single pin

you could try breaking it down by catagory, then checking the groups list seeing just the pins of the stuff you want<ie rides, characters, or whatever. > then you would just have to search the groups, without seeing 5000 tink pins, 10000 mickey pins. etc etc, etc. Not all of the groups are complete with every pin for that catagory but they are faster and already streamlined with most pins in the database!!
Let us know if that helps??

YES if you have pins from movies the pin groups list the movies,just go to the ones you have and there you might find what you need

I rarely search by pin numbers, only when there's a listing on the boards that don't include pictures. Since there are tons of Chip and Dale pins, what I usually do is search for certain subjects - Halloween, HKDL, etc. Sometimes it helps to put the date on the back of the pin in too if you can't find it!

Use this link, scroll to the bottom, and use the search box to find the specific pins you want to add:
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/browse.cgi?type=a&cl1=on

To actually get to this page, in case you were wondering, click Search on the left side of the main page, then check the "Disney Pins" box for filter purposes, then hit continue.

Last edited:
hey all trying to make my trade list from pinpics...what do i do if i have pins not listed i have a featured artist le 500 by monty maldovan called disneyland in blossom and a le 500 E ticket of splash mountain

I haven't done this yet, so I'm not entirely sure, but I *think* you would go into 'Settings' (it's at the top right hand corner of your screen, to the direct left of the Log Out option). From there, you would find the option to Edit Your Profile from the choices on the left ... and one of the options should be filling in your Pin Pics ID. I would imagine that filling in your Pin Pics ID there should place it under your name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back