• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pins Display in Room and on the Go

Pins Display in Room and on the Go

TornadoTitan

Nick Wilde's Biggest Fan
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
After 6 months since the move finally unpacking and decorating my room. Wanted to show some of the pins I got framed and on display.

My grails, still need a WDI profile Nick Wilde then I got all the official pins I wanted.
tumblr_psrbr2hE031r7rawt_1280.jpg

Pins on my wall above my work desk, featuring some of my favorite Hades pins and my complete Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom set.
tumblr_psrbr1hmwu1r7rawt_1280.jpg

My bags and dresswear for my Birthday Trip to Disney World with my bf last month, including two pin bags featuring some of the pins I designed, a special shirt I designed myself, and a magic band featuring my artwork.
tumblr_psrbr32fd71r7rawt_1280.jpg

And my fox bag with some of Zootopia pins I and others designed as well as some official ones.
tumblr_psrbqzinQL1r7rawt_1280.jpg

Back