• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pins I Am Looking to Trade For

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pins I Am Looking to Trade For

tinydancr06

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
:mickey:Hey, everyone. I am looking to trade for any of the 2009 or 2010 Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party except for 72241 and 72239. I went to both years and love having the pins to remember my trips. :) I am also looking for any Aurora/Briar Rose/Sleeping Beauty pins and any pins with Mickey as Captain Jack or a pirate (even if they're not in my wants!). Take a look at my traders and let me know if you'd like to make a deal. I'm up for multi trades if necessary as well. I'm tinydancr06 on PinPics. Thanks!

-Lindsay

Hi Lindsay
I see no email posted,could you email me please?
My email is under my logo,I have 3 pins you need and
you have 3 I need

Judy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back