• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Please close re-listing to two posts

Please close re-listing to two posts

jaac98

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
I'm selling a friends pins for her. She had collected a lot of nice pins over the years, but now needs to liquidate. This is a huge collection, over 3500 pins from before 2011 so nothing recent. I'll be listing these in three different sales, these are the middle group. Please look over the list or see the collection on pin pics at crein39. If you don't like the prices please make an offer and we'll see what we can work out. Payment to be made by paypal. Shipping will be determined on the amount of pins but will do my best to keep it down. Please PM me here as I don't check her messages on pin pics. At this time I only wish to ship to US addresses. Going to start listing items on ebay, so if interested ask about the item now before it goes there.
Thanks in advance,
John

Last edited:
Yes she does. It's in the first post, crein39. Thanks for asking and I hope we have some pins for you

I tried to be nice as I'm usually sarcastic..lol.. Take a look there are around 12 that are in your want list.

John

Big sales this week. All lists here and on pin pics have been updated and sold pins removed. Thanks for all your purchases so far.

Back