• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PODMs, Gomes, Alice & More! *Updated*

Status
Not open for further replies.
PODMs, Gomes, Alice & More! *Updated*

tyleet87

Curiouser & Curiouser...
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
So my friend is moving out and needs a little help with funds. She isn't active on the forums anymore so she asked me if I could help her with a sale.

$25
$24
$275
$60
$25
$15
$20
$125

$85
h845.jpg

$80
ul5s.jpg

$80
pv1z.jpg

$120
v4z4.jpg

$65
09wf.jpg

$90 - HOLD
aaop.jpg

Shipping is $5 with tracking or Intl $10

Will also consider offers.
Please PM me with any interest.

Last edited:
If everyone is interested in different pins, perhaps we can try some kind of co-op?
Will also take a best offer on the set.

Where have all the Alice collectors gone?

I know what you guys mean. ;)

If I didn't already have these I would be all over it. I'm trying to convince her to give me her SB Gomes but sadly (for me!) that would be one of the last ones she ever parts with.

So let's see if anyone else is interested in the other 3 pins for a co-op. :)

Looking to sell as a lot for now. But if we can get interest for all of the pins individually that would be fine.

$40
$30
$300
$400

We are considering best offers as well. :)

Updated:

$35
$25
$290

Bumping for my friend. :)

$35
$25
$290

My friend would really like to sell her Drink me pin. She is now asking $285.

$285

She would really like to sell her drink me pin. ;)

I would gladly ask her if other pins are for sale that she has. If anyone is interested her PPID is: ohsnap19

Her SB GOMES is NOT for sale. lol If it was I would own it already. I'm pretty sure neither is her Sally Gomes but I will ask about all other pins. ;)

Curious about prices for the following (assuming they might be for sale possibly, if not no worries):

Pin 30247: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Princess Profile (Snow White)
Pin 31087: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Character Profile (Ariel)
Pin 45986: Disney Auctions - Masterpiece Series 2006 ( Snow White)

and then i don't know if she's also selling anything out of her collection and don't want to presume, but in case she is, i'd also be interested to know prices for these:

Pin 16494: Disney Catalog - Fantasia Dewdrop Fairy (Fairies Pin Set #1)
Pin 17064: Disney Catalog - A Frost Fairy (Fairies Pin Set #2)
Pin 17716: Disney Catalog - Autumn Fairy (Fairies Pin Set #3)
Pin 76597: DisneyStore.com - Screen Legends Jessica Rabbit Set - My Fair Lady Only

Last edited:
I will ask her!

Curious about prices for the following (assuming they might be for sale possibly, if not no worries):

Pin 30247: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Princess Profile (Snow White)
Pin 31087: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Character Profile (Ariel)
Pin 45986: Disney Auctions - Masterpiece Series 2006 ( Snow White)

and then i don't know if she's also selling anything out of her collection and don't want to presume, but in case she is, i'd also be interested to know prices for these:

Pin 16494: Disney Catalog - Fantasia Dewdrop Fairy (Fairies Pin Set #1)
Pin 17064: Disney Catalog - A Frost Fairy (Fairies Pin Set #2)
Pin 17716: Disney Catalog - Autumn Fairy (Fairies Pin Set #3)
Pin 76597: DisneyStore.com - Screen Legends Jessica Rabbit Set - My Fair Lady Only

Some of the pins that were asked about she either does not have any longer or is not wishing to part with. So bump for the remaining two. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back