• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Pop-Up Mickey M, I, C

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Pop-Up Mickey M, I, C

LadyBarclay

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hey all, looking for my friend-showed her the K, now she wants the whole set!!!! (Betting you all know how that goes) :D

Does anyone here have any for sale for close to cost, before she goes to eBay?
Pin numbers are
135440 (C)
134964 (I)
(Don't have number for M)

Thanks!

I have an extra I, but right now only trading for other letters. Need E and Y. But hope to be buying these in next week. Once my set is complete I will be up for other trades.

The M is number 134678

@LadyBarclay I now only need the 'Y' and I am relatively confident it will be available next week. I believe I can state with confidence I have 'I' and actually now 'C' to trade. PLMK if you still need any. :)

I can't believe I missed your post, I thought I set up email notices! I was actually able to get the missing letters at the Y sale day, they sold extras they had of the other letters-excepting the M, of course. But thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back