• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Possible Co-op for Villians Event #13 Storybook Set

Possible Co-op for Villians Event #13 Storybook Set

ehcothran

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I'm only wanting the Figment from this set, so thought I'd see if anyone is interested in doing a co-op on this. I will be at the event and could arrange to distribute the pins at the event.

The full set is

Pin 96475: WDW - 13 Reflections of Evil - Storybook Boxed Set

The ones available (if I am awarded it on my RSP) are

Pin 96476: WDW - 13 Reflections of Evil - Storybook Boxed Set - Chernabog ONLY - Natelove
Pin 96477: WDW - 13 Reflections of Evil - Storybook Boxed Set - Evil Queen ONLY - Diablo
Pin 96479: WDW - 13 Reflections of Evil - Storybook Boxed Set - Maleficent ONLY - Fluffycat

Thanks!

Last edited:
Looks like we've got takers for all of them. Now fingers crossed that I get it on the rsp. Thanks to all of you for joining - I will keep you posted.

Great News!

I got this item on my RSP. So very happy. I've sent messages to all of you who are on the list. Please feel free to message or email me back if you have any questions.

Thanks to everyone responding

Elizabeth

If anyone wants the EVIL QUEEN from this storybook set, I will gladly let it go for someone else to buy.
This pin is LE 250.
pin96477

Please contact me or Elizabeth to make payment arrangements.
Thank you!!

Back