• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Post Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post Repair

jjgasman

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Does anyone have an idea how to "firm up" a loose post? On our last WDW trip, we found one of our grails

on a CM lanyard, but it has a loose post. Advice is appreciated!

You could try a little dab of glue, but if it were me I wouldn't risk it. If it is just loose I would just leave it alone.

You are the second person I have seen with that as a grail. I received that pin in a multi-pin purchase from a girl who was getting out of the hobby and focusing on Vinylmation. I traded it to a guy in California.

Anyway, about the loose post, I think IamDisneyDan may have covered this issue before. Maybe he will jump in in a bit and help you out.

Hi,
I would invest in a product called JB Weld. This will not hide the fact that it was glued, but it is the strongest and best glue out there, especially if you want to keep the pin for yourself. You can get it at Home Depot, Lowe's, and some Walmarts.

If you use super glue, it does the job too, but only for short term use, and is only good if you do not move the pin around from bag to bag. If you do, the post will come loose again. So I always use JB Weld.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back