• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Postponed to: 8/25 DLR PIN/MERCH PICK UPS

SOLD! Postponed to: 8/25 DLR PIN/MERCH PICK UPS

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
Hello DPF Mouseketeers...

My first day back from my Enchant Key, Summer Pass Block Out is 8/16.

If anyone Needs/Wants anything, please PM me, and comment the same in a post below.

Cost:
Retail + tax + shipping + $2 handling fee per order + PayPal/Goods.

Thread is now open for requests.

Thank you.
Connie

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Just a quick update,

I'll be at the park early tomorrow. So, if anyone needs/wants anything, you can text message me, if you have my cell phone, or you can drop me a PM here. I will check in the morning before I leave.

If there is a new attraction poster pin released I would love one! I’ve lost track if there is one due out or not. Thanks Connie! Have fun!

If there is a new attraction poster pin released I would love one! I’ve lost track if there is one due out or not. Thanks Connie! Have fun!
Hi Rick,

If the poster series pin does release, tomorrow. As you know it will be gone with in a few hours.

And since I have postponed my visit until Thursday, I highly doubt any will be left. My Apologies.

I hope you find it else, for trade or at a reasonable price.

Hi Connie! Would you be able to keep an eye out for the Oswald and Ortensia Family Dinner from the One Family event? In case I don't get a pickup on its release date I would be very interested in having a backup planned! Thank you!

Oops, I was going off the date in the title, I didn't notice your post about this Thursday. Sorry! Disregard me!
My apologies for the date confusion.

Dang heat and having to stay couped up in the house (thanking God we do have a/c now) and no Happy Place for 2 months is taking it's toll.

I... Am... Going... Tomorrow...8/18.

And again, 8/23. The One Family pin pick ups is on my list for that day. I do have some requests for those pins. But, Disney Magic willing, I'll be able to get more. We shall see.

I'm Home!
62e157603fe4fd63688fd445389187d1.jpg

Back