• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Pre-Trade Thread for DSSH Pinsgiving Pin Event

SOLD! Pre-Trade Thread for DSSH Pinsgiving Pin Event

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
I thought I would set up a pre-trade thread for those of us who are going to the DSSH Pinsgiving Event on Sunday, November 18th.

I'll post pictures of what I have available for trade (sorry PinPics is not up to date) and what I'm looking for.

For Trade (Pictures #1, #2)

DXxVlGC.jpg

XBAWbL5.jpg

Last edited:
What I'm looking for (other than in my grail siggy) - post #1

26713.jpg

27641.jpg

34036.jpg
34039.jpg

*I have a pending trade for Li Shang already, but don't mind getting another*

33232.jpg

26183.jpg

26826.jpg

25681.jpg

28916.jpg

28963.jpg

28966.jpg

Last edited:
What I'm looking for (other than in my grail siggy) - post #3

WDI-Chinese-Zodiac-Pins.png

*Prefer to try to trade for the framed set, but will trade individually, I already have Hamm*

Last edited:
I don't have any of your wants, unfortunately.

I am up for setting up pre-trades. You can take a look at my pinpics; I can work on getting actual photos up soon.

I am mainly focused on Robin Hood, Rescue Rangers, and Sword in the Stone now, so if anyone has anything that pinpics says I still need of those, I'll be mighty interested! (Also Zootopia and Inside Out, but I mostly have the newest Asian pins and the impossible to find older rare ones left in those.)

Pinpics is pretty_omi and I keep mine up to date with the exception of stuff that isn't uploaded yet haha
I have the WDI Halloween Hades, Ursula, Evil Queen and Maleficent for trade (no Oogie), and I just got the Halloween CM exclusive potion bottles, Cruella, Evil Queen, and Maleficent, and a WALL-E name badge

One of my super wants is the WDI Judy Profile, and I need Robin Hood as well. I have some other Profiles and Clusters available to trade if anyone wants to DM me, I do not have them listed on Pinpics.

I'm ISO
  • Stunning Silhouettes: Snow White & Rapunzel
  • PODM: Jungle Book, Snow White, Tangled, and Toy Story
  • PTDs: Belle (blue and winter), dogs, elephants, foxes
  • other wants on PinPics: watzshakinbacon

I'll be looking for Lion King mostly. I have a lot of shizzle for trade.
I have some Lion King PODMs and would be up for trading. I won't be at the event but could send my half down to @pretty Omi if she is okay with that. You would be able to give her my half as she is mailing me a box with the pins I've purchased from the event. Thanks.

I have some Lion King PODMs and would be up for trading. I won't be at the event but could send my half down to @pretty Omi if she is okay with that. You would be able to give her my half as she is mailing me a box with the pins I've purchased from the event. Thanks.

Do you happen to any ones with Timon on them?

If anyone sees something on my pinpics they'd like to trade for, please let me know by tomorrow night. I pared down my trade book for the event so I won't have to carry so much weight around, so I'm only bringing about half of my traders. If there is something specific you want I can be sure to bring it with me.

I have some pins and other stuff set aside already for Omi, starry, and Connie.

Back