• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Princess Premiere Birthstone Pins ~ Entire Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Premiere Birthstone Pins ~ Entire Set

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
Sometimes I get a bit zealous, and being a hoarder make multiple sets of princess series I like. I decided that it is time for the pins from my extra set to go to new homes.

I will break this set only if at least 10 pins are taken. All prices include Paypal fees as goods. If you want to pay as "friends" there will be a small discount to offset Paypal fees.

Shipping is $2.80 for 1-3 pins and $3.25 for 4-6 pins. I apologize to our friends abroad, but I prefer to ship only within US at this time.

I do not anticipate anyone buying the whole set, but in that case it will be $212.50 including PP fees & priority shipping.

birthstone_zps324028f7.jpg

Megara - $42.50 - Ammonite

Mulan - $24 (have 2) - tiggermickey
ALittleBitofMagic

Jasmine - $24 - chroll

Tink - $8.50 - requiescat
Alice - $10.00 - tiggermickey

Snow White - $9.50 - chroll
Jane - $16.00 - Akaibara

Aurora - $12.50 - tiggetmickey
Esmeralda - $42.50 - ILovetigger
Belle - $20 - dreamwisher

Ariel - $23 - DisneyDevoted
Cinderella - $10.50 - starry_solo

Blue - Payment Received
Green - Payment Received & shipped

If interested in any of these, please post in this thread. If the co-op fills, I will PM everyone with payment info.

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Beautiful set, Selen! I do not need any for my collection at the moment, but I hope it fills for you soon! It's such a joy working with you be it trading, purchasing or selling ^.^

Gah! So sad I missed this (I've been out of the country for the past week) as I am currently collecting this set :(
If you decide to ship to the UK I still need Megara and Ariel of the few you have left available :)

Gah! So sad I missed this (I've been out of the country for the past week) as I am currently collecting this set :(
If you decide to ship to the UK I still need Megara and Ariel of the few you have left available :)

I can ship to UK if you do not mind the crazy postage :/ I can find out the exact postage from the post office on Monday. PLMK if that is ok.

Just anyone happen to know if there are scrappers of the Megera pin? I have this and didn't realise it had any value so now I'm wondering if it is authentic..

I'll take Tink :)

Oh yay! Thanks :)

I was about to give up on this co-op.

To the friends in UK: I tried to PM you both. One of you had a full mbox & I left a visitor message. I did not hear back yet though.

I am going out of town tomorrow, but would like to complete the co-op when I come back on Mon. So, I am asking everyone to PM me until Mon if they changed their mind or need more time to come up with $$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back